Who is the stupidest poster of all time?

Stupidest poster, past or present?

• Mem

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • las0000000000000000000000000000000000005

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Arliss

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Other (Please elaborate in space provided below)

Votes: 17 43.6%

• Total voters

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I can't possibly imagine who you are referring to. sorry HazelGod, ended that sentence with a proposition, hope you can sleep tonight.

"to"? "to" was your proposition and not a 3way with Sarah Pale-twins?:confused:

How unfortunate.:frown1:

You not only lost the election, but your libido too.:09:j/k

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
HickBoy.

(Come on, you know you were waiting for somebody to say that. I'm surprised you didn't include it as an option in your poll, as you used to do.)
I just noticed this thread, and noticed the OP. Instantly, I thought, "Other", along with the elaboration... "Hmm... Looks like 'someone' is fishing for a 'compliment' (???). :tongue:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hickboy would be the stupidist poster if he got banned for content that was meaning to harass or inflame a member.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmm... Oh REALLY???

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

NOTE: I've had absolutely no interaction with him, positive or negative, in just over a year now. Then, out of nowhere, the above pops up.

I thought it was a funny line. I would have used it with many members here, regardless of them being a friend of mine or not.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I thought it was a funny line. I would have used it with many members here, regardless of them being a friend of mine or not.
Right... Yeah, that Hitler, he's always great for a laugh. And of all the posters in this thread that you could've used your "funny line" on, you just HAPPENED to choose me? (It's a rhetorical question, not needing, or wanting, of an answer.)
:rolleyes:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Right... Yeah, that Hitler, he's always great for a laugh. And of all the posters in this thread that you could've used your "funny line" on, you just HAPPENED to choose me? (It's a rhetorical question, not needing, or wanting, of an answer.)
:rolleyes:

If they had mentioned that their second cousin was a famous murderer I would have used the line on them.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If they had mentioned that their second cousin was a famous murderer I would have used the line on them.
So much for your understanding of "rhetorical" and "not needing, or wanting, of an answer". :rolleyes:

With plenty of others mentioning their connections to the subject, all much closer than mine, and there being nothing linking second cousins and murder to Hitler, the only conclusion that can be drawn, is that your post, much like this entire conversation, can only be seen as you trying to dig up your old baiting practices.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So much for your understanding of "rhetorical" and "not needing, or wanting, of an answer". :rolleyes:

With plenty of others mentioning their connections to the subject, all much closer than mine, and there being nothing linking second cousins and murder to Hitler, the only conclusion that can be drawn, is that your post, much like this entire conversation, can only be seen as you trying to dig up your old baiting practices.

We don't like each other, let's leave it at that. If I thought that you would get so upset over the post I wouldn't have made it. I think you are better than that.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Hickboy would be the stupidist poster if he got banned for content that was meaning to harass or inflame a member.

Ah, chill out, Mem.

Hick and I were talking about las-quadruple-oh-5 and I said he was the new Mem. C'mon - you know you pissed people off when you were new here and you know you're not the stupidest poster of all time. Why get pissy about it?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ah, chill out, Mem.

Hick and I were talking about las-quadruple-oh-5 and I said he was the new Mem. C'mon - you know you pissed people off when you were new here and you know you're not the stupidest poster of all time. Why get pissy about it?

You know you're not the stupidist poster of all time either.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Deleted, I'm gonna have to redo it.

As much as I love it when Miss Hazel embraces the butch femme within, it gets redundant after a while. I suspect she'll be alright as soon as she gets some dick in her life.....well, in her dried up anus rather.

Hazel, if the boys keep rejecting you left and right, I've got some friends who have absolutely no standards whatsoever, I'm sure that even they would.....well.....at least consider a pity fuck.

And where's my welcome back? I'm sure you missed me as much as I missed you, you ole dried up prune. Gimme some love.

I want to see those pictures Marley marl!
I like Stronzo I've never had a problem with him.
cigarbabe:saevil:

D

deleted15807

Sargon is pretty stoopid. Mostly his m.o. is to tell other people they are stupid. Doesn't take much brains.

This from the man who calls a circumcision a 'sexual experience'. The crown jewel for stupidity is yours for the taking. :smile:. Your competition is way behind you.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This from the man who calls a circumcision a 'sexual experience'. The crown jewel for stupidity is yours for the taking. :smile:. Your competition is way behind you.

LOL. i have to agree with you their sargon. I'm so glad for the ignore button. i haven't mist his stupid fetish foreskin BS one bit . he definably holds the worlds record for this question ask in this thread. has nothing to offer what so ever an when it does post its twisted nonsense from some link he recreated in his own mind to fulfill his fetish mind about a certain subject he knows nothing about. a lot of the post proves this, an some have even told it.... so in the past but it.... don't know how to comprehend anything some times i fear here.:wink: