1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Who is the "Webmaster"?

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by IntoxicatingToxin, Jun 7, 2007.

1. IntoxicatingToxin

Awaiting Confirmation

Is it Rob_E? Someone left a rude comment on a picture of mine three days ago, and I have reported it three times. After the report, it says my complaint has been sent to the "webmaster". Just wondering who actually receives that, and when this comment will be deleted. Maybe I'm just being impatient, but the comment really pisses me off.

2. Principessa

Principessa Active Member

I didn't know you could have rude comments deleted!
    If I did I would have reported the nasty comments Chavous has left on my pussy pics.

3. IntoxicatingToxin

Awaiting Confirmation

Yeah, underneath the comment, on the very right hand side, is a symbol... I dunno how to explain what it looks like, but if you click it, you can report that comment.

I got off my lazy ass and looked. It's the red and white triangle with the exclamation point in it. But it's the one UNDER the post, not above it. Don't get 'em confused. :tongue:

4. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Unless it's been repaired, that "report" button in the gallery has never actually worked in living memory. You need to PM a link to the page containing the offensive comment to a moderator. :wink:

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator

What Alex said.

I removed the banned asshole's post from your "73 days..." pic, Meg. If there are more, let me know.

Note: Not all disagreeable comments can be removed from galleries. I complied in this instance because of the status of the offender.

6. IntoxicatingToxin

Awaiting Confirmation

Thank you. :smile:

7. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink Banned

I was wondering why the one about me needing slim fast wasn't gone....
    Pecker can you remove that one pretty please?

8. SpoiledPrincess

SpoiledPrincess Active Member

I think you should leave nasty comments on, they don't show the picture poster in a bad light but they sure make the person leaving the comments look a huge twat.

9. IntoxicatingToxin

Awaiting Confirmation

Well now I feel quasi-stupid for removing it, because someone commented on the jackass poster right before it was deleted... so cigarbabe left a comment that says "Meg, don't listen to this moron above me,who is recognized by all
    to be just that; A pathetic loser who is ashamed of the way he looks!
    hence no pictures. That's why he's harrassing you,cutie!
    I think you're just beautiful Meg, and there will always be assholes
    who dislike women on LPSG or anywhere.
    Love ya'!
    cigarbabe"

But now, the poster "above" her is uncut telling me how pretty I am. :tongue: Oops!

10. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:

I'm in agreement. Better still if they have a gallery, too, link their comment from yours into theirs so that everyone can see the ugliness of their minds in comparison to their bodies.

11. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    to whichever one of you removed Mr V's latest comment, thank you. I have purposely not asked for removal of other earlier, even ruder ones- because as Princess says, it just really shows what an absolute arse he is.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice