Who is the younger/oldest LPSG member ?

shadow: And I thought I was young around here.

17 years old, 8" long 8" around.

Dag: I'm 38 and gay as hell! :D
I know that your age and gayness have no relations... hmmm... or maybe they do? ...

Back when I was living in San Francisco, I frequently (duh! how could I not) went to gay bars. The older fags tend to act years younger... I mean yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears younger! Why? Was it to pick up the young twinks? Was it to fit in? Has it have anything to do with your soul, 'old' or 'young'? Good God... this bring up another question. What does "acting your age" really mean?

Any ways, I'm 38 and gay as hell! :D :D - silly me

oldman9x7: When I first started posting I recall that FineDessert (Grandpa) said that it had been his impression that he was the "senior" here. I think I was 83 at the time - can't remember. I've had a birthday since then so I guess I'm 84 now. Have I got that right????

Gramps

stevo19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, when I first joined this fourm I think I was 14 or 15. But I never posted a picture, or commented on anything in a sexual way. Just a curious teenager eager to read everything.

cadeasfotos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"I know I can not be the oldest at 76, but perhaps I might just be the oldest guy within a very specialized category: very big cock and tons of pictures showing it! Basque"

Soooooooooooo true.... you're a very special man... no doubt...

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"I know I can not be the oldest at 76, but perhaps I might just be the oldest guy within a very specialized category: very big cock and tons of pictures showing it! Basque"

Soooooooooooo true.... you're a very special man... no doubt...

I will take your remark as a nice compliment cadeasfotos and I thank you for making it! Age is what you make of it and I choose to make it meaningless!:wink: