Who is this girl???

eaglespga88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what about this:  RedTube - Bouncing Boobs
I have seen this 25 second clip like a hundred times...does anyone know anything about her or about the rest of this clip? its as if it doesnt exist, and she has the best rack I think Ive ever seen.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what about this: *RedTube - Bouncing Boobs
I have seen this 25 second clip like a hundred times...does anyone know anything about her or about the rest of this clip? its as if it doesnt exist, and she has the best rack I think Ive ever seen.
Fortunately for me, my wife has a rack just as large. This model, I'll certainly admit, is magnificent. Nice find. I agree...is there more of this out there?

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
Wow, I really appreciate you insulting my intelligence. I tried the name, as seen on that video, and there were no results for that name. I couldn't find HER over at Twistys either. I'm pretty sure I know how this whole internet search thing works, but I see that you're much more intelligent than I. Thank you for alerting me to my inadequacy and ignorance.

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is an excerpt from a 10-12 minute scene I downloaded several years ago. The entire scene has her being a real estate agent who shows a house to a man and then fucks him to seal the deal. I don't remember seeing her in anything else.

I got it from one of the Usenet newsgroups. I'm pretty sure I have the video on an old hard drive somewhere around here, but it would take hours to find it.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
what about this: *RedTube - Bouncing Boobs

Heh, my kinda guy. I, too, have seen this clip a million fucking times...I *thiiiiiiiiink* it's from an early entry of Roy Alexandre's Natural Wonders of the World series...lemme check on that and get back to you.

eaglespga88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got a message from a fellow member here. This is what it said:

its vanessa from notw1

natural wonders of the world one, she never made another video but the clip was longer then that originally

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got a message from a fellow member here. This is what it said:

its vanessa from notw1

natural wonders of the world one, she never made another video but the clip was longer then that originally
She may not have made another video after this, but this wasn't the only one she made. At Google, I entered "vanessa nat" and Google's auto-complete suggestions filled it out. She has a listing at imdb.com: Vanessa (IV)

Subsequent videos are obviously compilations, but she has done magazines, too.