Photos & Videos Who Is This Guy?

Moaningmike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who is this guy?
I've always wondered about his name, age and location. He's almost definitely an accomplished sportsman, considering how many medals he has on his wall.
Looks like he made the same toy I’ve been making since puberty: a lubed baggie inside of a rolled up hand towel, kept together with rubber bands (I used shoe laces). It made an excellent fuck toy, and clean up was easy: throw the cummy baggie away and throw the hand towel in the wash. My usual method was to drive me boner into the open end, lay on my stomach on a pillow (put a towel on the pillow) and hump away, edging over and over until I had an orgasm so intense my vision would blur and it would take a few minutes of recovery before I could get up and clean up. I highly recommend every guy try this, it might just change your masturbation routine. It’s even more intense with a vibrating butt plug up your ass. When I bought a Fleshjack I thought it might be even better than the old baggie in a towel, but it wasn’t anywhere near as good. The Fleshjack is also big and bulky, and your hand gets tired. With the baggie in a towel you can hump a pillow hands free.