Who is this guy?

Jimbo71

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys,

Was wondering whether anyone could shed some light on who this chap is?

I think he is very hot and I would like to know whether he has made a career of his hot bod and great cock. I've seen him on the Cyrillo website and a video of him being sucked off by another guy. He is called Serge on the video and he is Paulo on Cyrillo.

Over to you guys.... please help. Oh, and if anyone has his phone number you can give me that too ?

Jx

Attachments

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

I think he is very hot and I would like to know whether he has made a career of his hot bod and great cock. I've seen him on the Cyrillo website and a video of him being sucked off by another guy. He is called Serge on the video and he is Paulo on Cyrillo.

Over to you guys.... please help. Oh, and if anyone has his phone number you can give me that too ?

Jx
LOL He just happens to be my husband. LOL

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
I knew this guy looked familiar...I saw him on SeanCody.com years ago.

Sean Cody

His name is Serge on Sean Cody, too. Don't know if he's done anything else. Obviously he has, since he has a shorter haircut in the pic you posted. I think he's a total HOT papi, like me!

what website is the picture posted on this thread from?

Hey guys,

Jx
Hi. I also really dig this guy and have tried to find more info about him. I tried to look up his picture(s) on the cyrillo site and was unable to find them. What was he doing on the site? Was he appearing solo or with another guy? Thanks.