who is this hung guy BIG DICK - IRON MAN

BoxxerBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Found some more images of him. The face behind the mask is shown in the "4.jpg" attachment!

He also said this on one of his GWIP pictures under the alias of "IronMan":
hey guys, a few things about my pics.
One: Im flattered that people think my dick's fake...I take it like a compliment just like when people assume you take steroids if you put in alot of effort at the gym. I'm not sure my gf's would say its fake after I destroy them lol...
Two: hiding it is really just about loose clothing, and being able to deal with a bulge showing in a suit/ when I'm sitting down/ swimsuit/ tighter shorts etc, but to be honest, it's kinda fun knowing people can't stop looking at your crotch, even girlfriends dad's or teachers sometimes...
Three: more of curse than a blessing...plenty of girls have said no at first sight, and then just struggled through a bad attempt at a blowjob...its not easy to get good sex...
and Four: to all the non-haters (the majority) thanks for the compliments...its about 10.5 in hard, and on a good day a bit more closer to 11, it just looks big in some pics

Attachments

bigbadger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WE NEED TO FIND OUT WHERE THESE PICS ARE COMING FROM! NOW!!!:confused:

I hate to be that guy, but I am going to call a fake here. Has anyone noticed how the top picture and the bottom do not match? Or at least to me it is strange that the top picture of him semi-hard is so much bigger than the bottom picture in which he appears to be fully errect.

Now I am not claiming that he is not well-hung or has a small penis. I am just confused as his penis looks different in some pictures compared to others. And as always, I am skeptical of pictures in which guys are squeezing/covering the base of their penis.

Or at least to me the top picture looks like a really bad cut and paste job. Maybe someone here who is an expert on photoshops and fakes could chime in and let us know.

I am also suspicious as there does not appear to be a video of this guys penis either.

Sorry I do not know how attatch images, but I was referring to post #10 on page 1.

Last edited: