Who is this kid ???

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My, such massive cocks and those women take them like a professional. I guess if women are used to big cocks like that -- it no longer becomes a challenge.

I love to see when those men enter those women, causing them to moan and groan.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My, such massive cocks and those women take them like a professional. I guess if women are used to big cocks like that -- it no longer becomes a challenge.

I love to see when those men enter those women, causing them to moan and groan.

I totally agree with you!! To me there is nothing more beautiful than the sight of a big thick cock entering and stretching a lovely vagina -- and the reaction on the face, and in the body of the woman to all those amazing feelings inside her... best if it is my cock doing the entering, for obvious reasons -- but I like just watching as well.

DBTNYC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey BgDikChub -- Ive only seen that guy in Brazilian Gay movies... His name in the movies was Caio Macedo and his in... Big Dick Club Bareback scene 2 and Cruiser's Park scene 1... you can find both those movies on moviemonster.com... Hope you like!

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow...quite a collection
Indeed - accolades are due the OP for the find/share :beerchug:
Some may recognize our own (member) Johnny Dark layin' pipe on sweet Cumisha/Adrianna @ 2:04 ... (;p
+ check those beotches pawing over Matt Hughes schlong at finale !
:spankme: .. :rofl:

Last edited: