Long Beach, California, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

TThomJr

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its awesome to see some kind of confirmation of who this guy is. Ive seen and saved many of his pics but never had a name to go with them. Just checked TikTok and there is a video of him (along with a short shirtless gym video) where he is speaking, which was nice to see/hear. Though some commenters are saying the person posting is a military scammer.

TThomJr

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cole Garrett. He was so sexy! I followed him on IG until one day it was mysteriously gone. I’ve searched for him online and nothing comes up. Unless Cole isn’t his real name.
The TikTok page I saw listed him as Cole White Garrett. Googling that name (and military) turns up a handful of his photos.

bigdumbjockboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its awesome to see some kind of confirmation of who this guy is. Ive seen and saved many of his pics but never had a name to go with them. Just checked TikTok and there is a video of him (along with a short shirtless gym video) where he is speaking, which was nice to see/hear. Though some commenters are saying the person posting is a military scammer.
do you have any more of his pics? he’s so hot

TThomJr

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do have some more. Wish they were nudes, but AFAIK he hasnt done any kind of online sex work. This is a link to my Pinterest. I changed the access to his photos from private to public. Just seach for Cole Garrett. https://pin.it/5stdStx

do you have any more of his pics? he’s so hot

ptb2018

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He started chatting with me on Messenger . And he had a Facebook page too. Or rather someone using photos of this guy, including some of him in uniform, telling me he was serving in Israel as a marine. We got really close in a short period, and I even spoke to him a number of times. I asked to snap chat so I could see him while chatting and he said he couldn’t do that as he didn’t have his own phone but was using his commanders. That was when I began to smell a rat. I’ll send you my old phone. Works fine. Can’t you sell it and send me the money, he asked. But he’d told me he couldn’t access his bank account. where would I send him cash? I wondered . An iPad would be nicer he said then we could have long FaceTime chats. Wouldn’t that be great? I went along with this telling him I’d get him one. Told him I just needed a postal address to send it to and he sent me an address in Ghana. Thought you were in Israel. Oh our Mail has to go there for security to check it out first. He called himself Joe Cole but that wasn’t the name he told me to send it to. I checked with US Army. Only military staff in Ghana work at the embassy.
The moment he realised I didn’t believe it he blocked me and within hours his Facebook page had disappeared and Messenger was frozen. He’s a scammer. Or rather there’s this great looking guy out there whose photos are being used by an African scammer, preying on gay men.
I’d love to know who the photos are actually of. I reported him to USMarines, and emailed the school he said he went to to warn them too.

ptb2018

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes a scammer is using photos of this guy and calling himself Joe Cole a US Marine. Sent me a few photos of himself in uniform. Whoever these photos are of I’d like to know.

Reactions: kbj23 and TThomJr

Jason093

Sexy Member
Media
I do have some more. Wish they were nudes, but AFAIK he hasnt done any kind of online sex work. This is a link to my Pinterest. I changed the access to his photos from private to public. Just seach for Cole Garrett. https://pin.it/5stdStx
I couldn’t find any more pics of him at the link you provided. I know he used to do some fitness modeling for a group called Alpha Fitness. I’ve got a couple of those pics. Would love any more if you find them. He seems to have been very active on social media up until about three or fours years ago and then vanished. Shame. He’s sexy as hell!

Reactions: TThomJr

TThomJr

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I couldn’t find any more pics of him at the link you provided. I know he used to do some fitness modeling for a group called Alpha Fitness. I’ve got a couple of those pics. Would love any more if you find them. He seems to have been very active on social media up until about three or fours years ago and then vanished. Shame. He’s sexy as hell!
Heres a [hopefully direct] link to his photos on my pinterest page:

https://pin.it/HEKqXi3E1

Reactions: Jason093

Jason093

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, poor guy’s photos have been picked up by at least a dozen different scammers on IG who all make up some kind of variation on it! Friend of mine got duped by one calling himself Jack Garrett. Sent the dude nearly $500 before he finally got suspicious! I’m pretty sure the real guy is straight and married with a kid.

ptb2018

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My bank insists on me sending a photo of myself holding a photo ID like my passport to check it is really me. Why can't Facebook do that? So many fake pages with people pretending to be someone they aren't. When you like them they suggest a private chat on Messenger of Telegram and before you know if there comes sob story and they need money! I've begun chats with so many people it's hard to trust anyone now, though I've finally found one lovely guy who seems to be the genuine thing. Not for romance but great chats.

ptb2018

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, poor guy’s photos have been picked up by at least a dozen different scammers on IG who all make up some kind of variation on it! Friend of mine got duped by one calling himself Jack Garrett. Sent the dude nearly $500 before he finally got suspicious! I’m pretty sure the real guy is straight and married with a kid.
Some poor woman in England thought she was chatting with Austin Butler. When he found out her husband had died from cancer he asked her to donate to a cancer charity he supports. She sent the charity 20000$ only to discover her Austin had disappeared, there was no such charity and her money had also gone with no way of getting it back.
My bank account was hacked recently when I suddenly saw withdrawals and payments in Amsterdam. I live in south of France and havn't been to the Netherlands in years. Fortunately my bank was able to get the money back and now have extra strict security. Send an SMS to my mobile asking if this is me paying this before they pay out anything.