Who is this?

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
I don't think it is fake. That picture and many others were in a Hustler magazine spread some 30 years ago. There was no photoshop back then. Not that it couldn't have been touched up, but there were so many pics and each showed the same thing: a gargantuan dick. I can't recall his name.

DNxxl

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think it is fake. That picture and many others were in a Hustler magazine spread some 30 years ago. There was no photoshop back then. Not that it couldn't have been touched up, but there were so many pics and each showed the same thing: a gargantuan dick. I can't recall his name.

Sorry to burst your "no photoshop" bubble back then. The pic is fake. I've seen the original and he has a much smaller - though still large - cock - this version is fake. And all photoshop techniques have been around for a long - long time - just not via computer. But fake pics have been around since the second the camera was invented.

billnfla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he was in hustler in the early 70's his name was butch, thats all they called him and the pic is legit. i think i recall the whole photo spread on him. and i dont really think this pic has been altered i remember being amazed at how huge he was. hope that helps....