Who is uncircumcised should urinate with glans exposed (and the foreskin retracted) or not ?

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Not being circumcised, since I was a child, I have been accustomed to pee with the glans completely uncovered. After several years, for me is "automatic", before starting to piss, the retraction of the foreskin. However, reading on the internet (in particular some "polls"), I noticed that the majority of uncircumcised males does not behave in the same way: indeed, for many it is quite unusual and senseless that, before to urinate, they should retract the foreskin. From this, we understand that most of the guys piss with the glans covered. On the understanding that the main reason why you do is hygiene (some residual urine could remain inside of the foreskin, leaving the glans damp), maybe I'm wrong to persevere with this habit (that it is useless) ? Who is uncircumcised should urinate with glans exposed (and the foreskin retracted) or not ?

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I rarely pull back, unless I'm out of doors. If I'm indoors there's too much risk of a split stream that doesn't spray where I want it to go! The foreskin provides some control.

Reactions: bs1981

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Me. Uncut and foreskin back most of the time. so it is back when i pee. And i like it that way to
And you look good with your foreskin pulled back. Look's bigger.

Reactions: Luso

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Skin back to pee otherwise it mostly covers the end. Can be uncomfortable if it rolls back and my jeans are tight, if loose fitting clothes then I don't mind either way. Usually only goes back with a full on boner.

Greg2017

Expert Member
Media
Skin back to pee otherwise it mostly covers the end. Can be uncomfortable if it rolls back and my jeans are tight, if loose fitting clothes then I don't mind either way. Usually only goes back with a full on boner.

Mine never fully retracts when hard; 3/4s still covered. But retracts nicely when masturbating or during sex.

D

deleted60522

Skin back, mainly as other wise piss stream tends to split and go everywhere and also hygine. Probably only time I dont skin back is in the shower when it does not matter wher the piss goes and I am going to skin back and wash my cock anyway

Reactions: easytwist

Greg2017

Expert Member
Media
Same here: pull skin back to clean when showering. However, stopped using soap; read where it was not good to use soap when cleaning under the foreskin.

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm uncut and I always pull my foreskin back to expose the glans when I take care of business. Sometimes I pull it all the way back, other times I just pull it back enough to get it out of the way.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Uncut and retract my foreskin at least behind the corona when urinating. Sometimes I pull the skin all the way back while stretching my penis with the other hand. When showering, retract the foreskin completely so I can wash under it.

Greg2017

Expert Member
Media
i ussualy expose the glans peeing, you have more control....,,,,. but my cock tends to getting erect when i retract my foreskin..., so i don't expose my glans when i'm peeing at the urinal.

Wow! Would love to stand next to you at a urinal; would like to see that!