Who is uncircumcised should urinate with glans exposed (and the foreskin retracted) or not ?

S

SirConcis

Smegma is the result of normal skin process that sheds dead skin cells from the top. happens throughout the body. But with a foreskin, the top skin layer of galns and indner foreksi still shed skin, except those cells don't rub off against clothes or underwear, they remain trappen under foreskin to decompose.

Happens till death.

The rate of smegma production is highter during puberty when metabilic rates are higher and skin regenerates faster. But it still happens at evenry age.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I raised 2 boys and the reason I gave them was so they could pee straight and not all over the floor. Because they were the one's that were going to clean it up. Another reason was so piss wouldn't get trapped behind the foreskin and wet their pants

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mine never fully retracts when hard; 3/4s still covered. But retracts nicely when masturbating or during sex.
I always pull back the skin but it's purely for better aim when pissing. If I don't skin it back, piss goes everywhere including on my leg.

Never really thought about it for hygiene reasons, was just to avoid getting piss everywhere
Same for me . Hate erratic pissing , especially on my own leg . If i'm semi hard , I find it painful to fully retract , and am actually considering adult circumcision for that reason , and also because some women have rejected me because i'm not cut .

Greg2017

Expert Member
Media
Same for me . Hate erratic pissing , especially on my own leg . If i'm semi hard , I find it painful to fully retract , and am actually considering adult circumcision for that reason , and also because some women have rejected me because i'm not cut .

Sorry to hear about the fact that some women have rejected you; most unfortunate! Love being uncut myself and like to see other guys who are uncut. Would enjoy massaging and working your foreskin until it was flexible enough to go back without pain.

Reactions: easytwist

Stabilo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually pull back completely.
Yesterday I was peeing at a urinal without separators and I noticed the guy close to me looked me bad :confused: when I exposed the glans.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
that's a good point lol
but i think it was only a casualty: urinals were so close that was impossible not to see each other :)
he was not retracting by the way :p
Kinda weird too look at some one bad for retracting their foreskin I know enough guys that do it so as not to make a mess. I do it sometimes other times I don't

Reactions: Stabilo

Smegma is the result of normal skin process that sheds dead skin cells from the top. happens throughout the body. But with a foreskin, the top skin layer of galns and indner foreksi still shed skin, except those cells don't rub off against clothes or underwear, they remain trappen under foreskin to decompose.

Happens till death.

The rate of smegma production is highter during puberty when metabilic rates are higher and skin regenerates faster. But it still happens at evenry age.
Orrrrr. You can take a shower and it won't happen

Reactions: find83

entr0py

Experimental Member
Media
Mines is still a little tight unless I use a moisturiser creme or Vaseline. Any ideas from someone with experience & knowledge on good stretchers for adults that will loosen a little and not go back? Reliable brands is a good place to start.

Stabilo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kinda weird too look at some one bad for retracting their foreskin I know enough guys that do it so as not to make a mess. I do it sometimes other times I don't
yup, you are right it is kinda weird ... but the guy was kind weird too: it took a lot to him to start pissing actually :) maybe he was shy lol