Who is uncircumcised should urinate with glans exposed (and the foreskin retracted) or not ?

Lad1995

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I’m uncut and I don’t pull back. I need my foreskin overhang to control the piss stream or it will go anywhere. Also you can use the foreskin to squeeze out the last piss drops.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not being circumcised, since I was a child, I have been accustomed to pee with the glans completely uncovered. After several years, for me is "automatic", before starting to piss, the retraction of the foreskin. However, reading on the internet (in particular some "polls"), I noticed that the majority of uncircumcised males does not behave in the same way: indeed, for many it is quite unusual and senseless that, before to urinate, they should retract the foreskin. From this, we understand that most of the guys piss with the glans covered. On the understanding that the main reason why you do is hygiene (some residual urine could remain inside of the foreskin, leaving the glans damp), maybe I'm wrong to persevere with this habit (that it is useless) ? Who is uncircumcised should urinate with glans exposed (and the foreskin retracted) or not ?

I have always retracted my foreskin prior to urinating for sanitary reasons. Taught by my mother, so I wouldn't need to wash under my foreskin every time I took a piss:cool:

tallandslim67

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I seem to pee different to most people. I'm uncut and can easily roll my skin fully back whether I'm soft or hard.When I pee I hold the foreskin almost closed and pee out of the small hole I've made. I find this helps me to aim properly and also helps to wash out under the foreskin. If I'm peeing at home when I've finished I roll my skin fully back and wash my cock head and foreskin.If I'm out in a public toilet or outdoors I just dry my cock with a tissue and tuck it back in.

Reactions: Just4skin

Just4skin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in.love with this conversation guys right now. Oh my god!! I always piss with my 4skin forward with no hands showing off my red overhang at the football toilets and gym showers. Watching it spray everywhere is just amazing standing next to other guys looking at their Willys curious how they piss. It's heaven for me just skins forward

Just4skin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I seem to pee different to most people. I'm uncut and can easily roll my skin fully back whether I'm soft or hard.When I pee I hold the foreskin almost closed and pee out of the small hole I've made. I find this helps me to aim properly and also helps to wash out under the foreskin. If I'm peeing at home when I've finished I roll my skin fully back and wash my cock head and foreskin.If I'm out in a public toilet or outdoors I just dry my cock with a tissue and tuck it back in.
U have a huge uncut willy sir I'd love to piss next to you