Who is watching Eastbound & Down?

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone?

this show is utterly hysterical...the first pilot season of 6 episodes just ended on Sunday and it has to get renewed...it is utterly hysterical

If you have seen it, do you love it?

if you haven't, you should see the first six episodes pronto!

Kenny Powers - genius

YouTube - Eastbound & Down - Genius

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're Fucking Out!:biggrin1:

"I decided to let you have the greatest week of your life, thinking you were coming to Tampa with me."
-Kenny Powers

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have HBO and it pisses me of that I can't buy the show on fucking iTunes (all they've got is a stupid podcast)! I am the fucking biggest Danny McBride fan out there... He graduated from the North Carolina School of the Arts Film School which is only about 40 minutes away from my house (I'm savin' up my pennies to go there).

I am sure that everyone loved his performance as the hard to kill "Red" in The Pineapple Express. That movie is probably the best "smoking" movie EVER!!!

I encourage anyone who digs Danny McBride to check out his film that he wrote with two of his friends while sitting in a kiddie pool in Concord North Carolina. It is called "The Foot Fist Way" and it is fucking as hilarious as shit.

Here is a compilation of scenes from The Foot Fist Way.

I am sooo glad that Flashy and Star have been watching it and digging his new show!!!!