Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok so the inner child in me wants to know who your all time favorite Superhero or Supervillain (because sometimes a villain is just a misunderstood hero). It can be from any universe (Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, etc) and if you want explain a little bit why. I will go first, my all time favorite superhero is:

Strom (X-Men)

She is beautiful, has tremendous powers, smart and has a strong will. She is definitely not one to mess with. Storm is also one of the first black comic book characters, and the first black female, to play either a major or supporting role in the big two comic book houses, Marvel Comics and DC Comics. As I was growing up and getting into comics I would watch the X-Men cartoon and I felt I could relate to her character because she looked like me. And while not the very first first black character to be introduced, since her creation, Storm has remained the most successful and recognizable black superhero.

Attachments

Last edited:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Batman - he's human and awesome. He's worked for his abilities! Superman (and his type) has all those super-powers and is still almost defeated by mere humans. In my opinion, Superman would be quite soft if he were among his own kind.

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
The Batman, but probably because I analyzed The Dark Knight Returns for a university paper. That, and he kicked superman's ass using brainpower... not "super" powers.

/Arguments ensue about whether Batman is actually a super hero since he has no super powers :suspect: