Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The Batman, but probably because I analyzed The Dark Knight Returns for a university paper. That, and he kicked superman's ass using brainpower... not "super" powers.

/Arguments ensue about whether Batman is actually a super hero since he has no super powers :suspect:

The Dark Knight Returns is definitely one of my favorite comics. I've read it a billion times. :p I still need to get the sequel. I actually just bought Batman: Year One yesterday which is also by Miller. It's only real flaw is how short it is.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Superman. The original and still the best. What I like most about him is that he is so powerful he could take over the world but chooses instead to serve. I think that is the definition of "hero".

By the way all of those strories showing Batman beating Superman by one means or another; utterly ridiculous. I don't care how smart the writers want to portray Batman. When you look at the powers Superman possesses, there is no way he could be beaten by a mere human.

WOW! I think I just channeled my inner geek.

Last edited:

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
Superman. The original and still the best. What I like most about him is that he is so powerful he could take over the world but chooses instead to serve. I this that is the definition of "hero".

By the way all of those strories showing Batman beating Superman by one means or another; utterly ridiculous. I don't care how smart the writers want to portray Batman. When you look at the powers Superman possesses, there is no way he could be beaten by a mere human.

I could think of one reason, and you touch upon it in your first paragraph. :tongue2:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was never into comics or superheroes, but when I was around 10 there was a television show called Greatest American Hero, or something like that. Guy finds a suit and becomes a flying superhero. I loved that show! I had such a crush on that curly headed guy, too! So cute!