Who knows your dirty little secret?

D_Blue_Barry_Eel

Account Disabled
Media
That'd probably be that I meet with random guys, usually older. My family and friends know I'm gay but would never expect that of me. I've briefly told my female best friend and my male best friend knows about it.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Uhm... gee... let's see.

My husband knows. So does my best friend. My second best friend. Some other good friends. A few people I consider friends but don't talk to very often. Most of my co-workers. My boss. A student or two. This guy I was talking to on the bus one time, but I never got his name. The president of the home owner's association. My next-door neighbor (to the rear, not the one to the right). The lovely elderly lady down the street. The deli guy at the local grocery store. My dentist. The vet. My family doctor, of course.

I think that's most of 'em.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Whatever "dirty little secrets" I might have - and I'm not saying I have any, mind you - will go to my grave with me. You see, that's what make's them "dirty little secrets"- were I to have any, of course.

Ya have to give me an example...whats a dirty little secret? I'm usually good at getting people to reveal them, if the dirty secret is like the dirty secrets your thinkng of.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Man, I don't think I have any secrets...besides the crush on Earllogjam

You mean I could of had your ass 5 years ago?!!!!!:mad:

thats OK earl, i will give these damn Flies a blast of the shit name brand MORTEIN, fr you .... instead' ha

Flies to horseshit....

Don't worry Earl...my therapist knows about you & I. :wink:

Is your therapist interested in a three way now? Dirty naughty dirty girl....spank spank:firedevil:

Last edited: