Parisian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Except LPSG-member...

Who knows you are big ?
1. you and your ex
2. your family (a) brother, sister (b) parents (c) cousins...
3. your friends (a) female (b) male
4. people at works
...?

And who knows precisely your size?
1. only you?
2. sex-partner?
3. friends ?
?

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Parisian said:
Except LPSG-member...

Who knows you are big ?
1. you and your ex
2. your family (a) brother, sister (b) parents (c) cousins...
3. your friends (a) female (b) male
4. people at works
...?
I know, anyone who ever has been physically intimate with me, several doctors, a few coworkers who may have been looking whenwe were in the changing rooms or showers when I worked in a chemical plant, there may be others since some people tend to talk and may have said something. Some family members know but it's not exactly a matter of conversation with them except for my brother and we stopped talking about it in our 20s Others probably know and this means everyone from the lady who waited on me at the local restaurant this morning to the person sitting across from me on a train last month since there is a noticable bulge when I am sitting down and even when walking there is clearly something in there even with pants which are larger than are necessary No matter how hard I try there is some visual that lets them know which is why I am known to wear shirts which hang long and cover the front side It's a matter of privacy since I used to be victimized by men who would follow me into mens rooms I got used to some of it but there are limits The worst for me is wearing a suit which brings me to the tailors who do the inseam measuring Most are proper and say nothing but some make a comment about how I'll need extra space and one fool measured the inseam 4 times and kept going for more of a feel I said something to him and he turned red with embarassment I spoke to the owner of the store and the man was given his walking papers
Parisian said:
1. only you?
2. sex-partner?
3. friends ?
?

I know my exact size and in the past so have 3 sex partners who wanted to measure it for proof and 1 even took pictures which he then posted as his own (a valuable lesson has been learned by me on that) beyond that nobody does because I see no reason to mention it

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife, one male friend who had a length issue with his ex-wife and current girlfriend, and a woman at work who has been wonderfully conversant about her sexuality.

B_dick20

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All the girlfrinds I had and have knows I"am big. Also people who meets me with sports know. I'am not glad with the big penis and balls, but I don't try to hide them.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Parisian said:
Who knows you are big ?
I'm confused as to if I'm supposed to use your number/letter system or just list things... but here goes, outside of myself and lpsg voyeurs:

Both of my ex girlfriends. My first kept it to herself as far as I know - the size played a big part in our breakup, which I know upset her (not to mention myself) a lot. My second used to openly brag about it to our circle of friends however (trust me, my 2 ex's are as close to polar opposites as you can go). Most everybody ignored her though, although sometimes I run into one of her friends and get called 'thick', her nickname for me. And before I get asked, I could get with any of them real easy I bet, but won't as I'd prefer to avoid that crowd :cool:

Also, my mother is aware I'm on the larger side of average and in her words 'different from the rest of the family'.

Parisian said:
Only me. The 2nd ex might have measured it, I'm honestly not sure.

In the near future I have a feeling some of my friends may find out - long story, but if anything happens it's the kinda thing I'd make a topic about here because I crave your love and attention.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My mom walked in on me masturbating before school one morning when I was in high school, so I guess she knew. My brother knew. But they're both dead.

I don't know if my father knows I inherited his size, although I suppose my mom would have told him.

Certainly the ex-girlfriends know, since they had to learn to accomodate it.

If anyone in the locker room at the gym snuck a peek...

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well being a grower the amount of people are few compared to the amount of people who have actually seen it. My cousin, a few friends, and the men that I have been with know that I am larger than average. As far as exact numbers... again my cousin who I've compared with and a few of the men I have been with. Exact measurements really don't come up that much if it's seen in person.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
quercusone said:
The list of people is longer then my dick........is it then or than? Damn college degree and ain't knowin' nuthin'!

I'll take this one before Alex gets to you...:biggrin1: the correct usage would be "than".

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and the girl we brought home for a three way,the girl ran away when I poked her!I hope my doc does not want to check my prostate next time,she might loose an eye and tell the world why!!