Who lasts longer in bed? Circumcised or Non? Large or Small?

Machete69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As the topic states, who generally last longer in bed?

1. Circumcised guys or Uncircumcised guys?

And does size play a role at all?

2. Do smaller guys last longer? or do larger guys again have another advantage?

Now, many of you will stay it depends on a lot of other factors, especially the strength of the guys kegal muscle as well as how sensitive his penis is (guys who masturbate a lot tend to desensitize their penis).

But, generally girls (and guys) from your experiences, please answer questions 1 and 2?

DomHardOne

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I know I have never been hit with the mantra of the "one minute man". Generally, I can control myself long enough for her satisfaction. However, one time I only lasted fifteen minutes. The reasons being I had jacked in about two weeks and I was not wearing a condom plus she was extremely tight and wet.

0Emma0

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From my female experience, I've found circumcised men last longer, both in full sex andwhen giving blowjobs. I guess its a sensitivity thing?

As for size, I've not really noticed a difference.

Emmyx

enormouslyaverage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Clearly it's serious.

I've read on multiple occasions on here that cut guys have a little less sensitivity so in turn they last longer. It doesn't mean a thing though. I'm sure there are uncut guys who can go for hours and 2-pump-chump cut guys too.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
There must be many factors that detemine how long a particular man can last fucking a particular pussy. Women tell me that circumcised men tend to last longer, although is there a difference when condoms are used? Thickness may be a factor in decreasing length of time if a pussy is tight and there is more friction. I cannot see how length can be a factor. How you use it must be a major factor. If you just pit it in and pump away, likelihood is you'l come faster than if you play around with the pussy.

Happily, uncut and with a reasonable (7.75) length and (5.75) girth I am usually a 20 minutes or so man, uncovered, perhaps a bit longer covered.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thickness may be a factor in decreasing length of time if a pussy is tight and there is more friction.

Fit is definitely a factor. Friction, not necessarily. I've had tough times with snug and natural wetness than with tight and dry.

I cannot see how length can be a factor.

When my wife's on top grinding away that deep spot on to my cock head, there've been times I've had to slow her down so I wouldn't pop too soon. There have been other women where I just couldn't feel the bottom at all.

D_Cooter Rooter

1st Like
Media
It has nothing to do with size and probably not much to do with circumcision, it's more to do with how the body is trained or if the guy is harsh during masturbation or if they're on medication or taking drugs or what frame of mind they are in, say if they're insecure about sex etc.

I've only came during sex once and find it difficult to come even when masturbating and it's partially me and partially my medication. I'm trying to abstain at the moment and be gentle in order to try and get more sensitive for when I see my gf next.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The question is redundant. Replies of any kind are either based on prejudice or misconception: size or foreskin status have no bearing on sexual performance. But continue the spurious claims and myths if you must.

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
It has nothing to do with size and probably not much to do with circumcision, it's more to do with how the body is trained or if the guy is harsh during masturbation or if they're on medication or taking drugs or what frame of mind they are in, say if they're insecure about sex etc.

I've only came during sex once and find it difficult to come even when masturbating and it's partially me and partially my medication. I'm trying to abstain at the moment and be gentle in order to try and get more sensitive for when I see my gf next.

Are you circumcised?