Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I usually did cock-to-cock with guys I hooked up with. They were usually bigger than me and I liked to put them together and compare sizes. Some let me take pics... here are a few:

rdv4611 008.jpg
IMG_9387.jpg
IMG_2475.JPG

AHandfull

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I actually think that dick to dick or frot would be one of the easiest things to do for two guys, one or both of whom are uncomfortable with the encounter. Work yourself up in the mostly darkness, drop your clothes, stand face-to-face stroking yourself, maybe a little awkwardly, one guy gets a little more gutsy and takes a half step closer, the heads briefly touch and then one reaches out and grips both cocks, probably the guy that is more excited about being dom, and then you are locked in an exciting and maybe uncomfortable embrace....not a whole lot different than a pack of wolves or the pack mentality where the alpha sniffs around, squares his shoulders, takes the lead. Ultimately the discomfort melts away and it's just a cool bro moment. Doesn't have to be a gay moment, it's just a cool bro moment shared with another man. And when you're a frustrated married man like myself, it's all the more gratifying and exciting. Someone was willing to grab ahold and pleasure me with no strings attached. At that moment you have accepted your partner's body and cock size and all is good, you are focused on pleasuring another person. I'm here to help you bro. I feel you. I know your frustrations, your wife or girlfriend has no clue. Let's get off. Fist bump. Done.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
who likes didk to dick?
Love rubbing cocks together and stroking two cocks at once. Love pushing my cockhead against another guy’s balls

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Its my favorite thing to do with another cock. Especially smacking them together.

[photo=large]884923[/photo]
[photo=large]881898[/photo]
[photo=large]718943[/photo]
Such hot cocks nothing better than two cocks together