Who likes giving facials to themselves?

berghaus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i wish my load would shoot that far, i pour out like a gardon hose but never shoots, but if i did, i would love to give myself a facial

I like to do it now and then. I can usually get the first shot on my chest but the rest doesn't go so far. So, i lie on the bed and then put my feet on the wall above me. Then it's just a case of keeping my mouth shut.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's my favorite thing to do other than give a woman a facial. I like to save up a big load & edge for a few hours before giving myself one. I get pissed off at myself if I don't plaster my eyes shut because I love trying to look at my face in a mirror afterwards through a cobweb of my cum.

jodude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
love selfing after a long serious bate...nothin more rewarding that a direct hit

Jaxence

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find it hot at the time, but then u gotta mop up, which can get bothersome :p

gwmasiahk

Experimental Member
Media
Ummm, I quite often give my-self a facial, as in beauty treatment facial, if you wank and cum, don't waste it, spread it on your face and let it dry skintight, sperm is full of protein and good for your skin, when it is dry and tight, rinse off with cold water, it's so refreshing!!

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

Account Disabled
Media
Happens to me when I rub one out on my back in bed will often shoot to my chin and elsewhere on my face - have never shot it into my mouth though...

I agree sucks then to clean it up. Doesn't suck enough not to jerk it regularly though.

pajoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love it. At least once a week I put my legs over my head and rub my cock until I cum and aim for my open mouth. I never get all my cum into my mouth and therefore also give myself a facial.