Who likes music?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Sirius Black, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Sirius Black

Sirius Black New Member

EVERYBODY!

So what are you into?

Do you play an instrument?

etc etc :smile:

2. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

very much so... and I play the stereo

3. Tristessa

Tristessa New Member

Genre isn't so important so long as I like something about the music. I grew up in a very musical family (my grandfather was a regionally well-known country singer) and my childhood was spent surrounded by musicians. I married a rock drummer for a few years too, and I don't think I've ever had a longterm partner that wasn't some sort of musician.

I play piano (mostly jazz and blues), a little guitar (I've been playing since I was 4, but haven't improved much in that time), banjo, some drums, saxophone, clarinet, a little flute, and whatever else I can get my hands on. My boyfriend is trying to teach me violin now, but strings seem to be my weak point. I want to learn steel guitar, but don't know how to find one (or a teacher) in Norway.

Favorites genres: jazz, acid jazz, blues, shoegaze, dream pop, space rock, orchestral metal, some hardcore, old country (mid 80s and earlier) and similar.

4. Sirius Black

Sirius Black New Member

Sounds fantastic :D

I play guitar and sing myself. I'm into prog rock/prog metal, neo-classical stuff, and general heavy metal, old rock stuff :)

5. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

No instrument, but adore music! Sing everyday, not great but I do it with love :p

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice