Who likes older men?

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well I am a 57 yo, in shape guy in NYC. But I am avergae hung, not super-sized. and I havent met a single person HERE in the entire time I have been here. On AOL, I am treated like I am DEAD, and in real life, guys come on to me, but when I tell em my age, they become UN-intertested....

So I guess, age DOES matter to alot of guys...

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well I am a 57 yo, in shape guy in NYC. But I am avergae hung, not super-sized. and I havent met a single person HERE in the entire time I have been here. On AOL, I am treated like I am DEAD, and in real life, guys come on to me, but when I tell em my age, they become UN-intertested....

The entire time you've been here? You mean since March? I've been here for over five years and only met a handful of people. Only two whom I was sexually involved with. This isn't expressly a hook-up site.

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Dear jjkrkwood

I'm 60 and the last 5 years have been the best for me from a relationship, socializing and sex perspective. I'm not even average hung, short and a bit rotund, but otherwise in good shape. I've never before had so many beautiful young gfs, most in their 20's. :biggrin1: Go for it. The best years are still ahead.

hungless

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Although i am an old man myself, i am rarely attracted to someone around my age. I prefer much younger and half my age is nice.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WELL SKINNYTHICK, i'd do it you anytime. I have jerked off to your vids so many times, I feel I know you personally. love ya. Thanks for all the fun times... Alyn

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like me!!!! being 55, I am an older man. Being straight, I like women of any age, but really appreciate the ones that are about my age & still good looking, have taken care of themselves. I have women from mid 30's on up flirt with me. I am married and have been told a lot times if I ever become single to look them up. I had a very friendly, flirtacious, relationship with a 24 yo gal a couple years back. we had a very open relationship, she reminded me of some of the gals I knew back in the hippie era, no sex was involved, lots of lingering hugs, some ass grabbing on both our parts, her checking my bulge, and her admitting that she wanted to fuck me(of course, I wanted to fuck her, that's a given). but this is a small town and there are no secrets for long. just 2 months ago I met a similiar young lady, guess what??? she is the older sister of the 24 yo and just moved back to town. I was playing pool, and she pulled me aside to tell me she thought I was cute. so we started talking and i find out she is the sister of the 24 yo. another gal(35) I know lives with, and loves men 20 yrs older than she is. she has lived with and loved 2 friends of mine over the years. she admits to liking big cocks on older men, but will not screw married men. she said she would fuck me if I was single, and she is good looking, and has remained that way. full natural breasts, long, long legs and a small ass, cute face, short brown hair, beautiful white complexion. My friend took her to our 30th HS reunion and people thought she was his daughter. guys turned green with envy and the gals were just plain pissed.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like me!!!! being 55, I am an older man. Being straight, I like women of any age, but really appreciate the ones that are about my age & still good looking, have taken care of themselves. I have women from mid 30's on up flirt with me. I am married and have been told a lot times if I ever become single to look them up. I had a very friendly, flirtacious, relationship with a 24 yo gal a couple years back. we had a very open relationship, she reminded me of some of the gals I knew back in the hippie era, no sex was involved, lots of lingering hugs, some ass grabbing on both our parts, her checking my bulge, and her admitting that she wanted to fuck me(of course, I wanted to fuck her, that's a given). but this is a small town and there are no secrets for long. just 2 months ago I met a similiar young lady, guess what??? she is the older sister of the 24 yo and just moved back to town. I was playing pool, and she pulled me aside to tell me she thought I was cute. so we started talking and i find out she is the sister of the 24 yo. another gal(35) I know lives with, and loves men 20 yrs older than she is. she has lived with and loved 2 friends of mine over the years. she admits to liking big cocks on older men, but will not screw married men. she said she would fuck me if I was single, and she is good looking, and has remained that way. full natural breasts, long, long legs and a small ass, cute face, short brown hair, beautiful white complexion. My friend took her to our 30th HS reunion and people thought she was his daughter. guys turned green with envy and the gals were just plain pissed.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Although i am an old man myself, i am rarely attracted to someone around my age. I prefer much younger and half my age is nice.

It is fascinating how age seems to matter when we are young. I can remember thinking that a man over 30 was an older man! :rolleyes: LOL Now that I am an older man to almost everyone else, I find that: 1. Young men are stimulating ! 2. Men who are somewhat older and more mature are experienced and exciting! 3. Older men ,who are still sexually active, are rare and akin to vintage wines, in that they can be both stimulating and exciting and additionally they usually possess experience!
What I am finding is that, in general , age is not as important as other factors in determining another's attractiveness!:smile:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like younger men, older men, and men the same age as me. :biggrin1:

My main concerns with older men are sexual stamina (doesn't always go down as one gets older, but my experience has been such, and it can be rather frustrating...), and physical attractiveness (again, some older men are attractive and some younger men are not - so there you go..)

Oh, and if I want to be serious (very long term relationship/marriage) with someone, I'd probably prefer him to not be TOO much older, and really prefer someone my own age or younger because of the life expectancy thing - I wouldn't want to be married to someone who will die 15 years before I do. (can't always predict that, but I'm just going by the law of averages here.)

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like younger men as well as men my own age and older, I'm not dissing younger men here but there's something different about a nicely toned guy who's a little older, I don't quite know how to explain it but the muscle looks more solid, more a part of him.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Age isn't what attracts me to someone...there is a lot more in the whole package that does it. With that said I would give Industrial all kinds of lovin'...he's hot, great body, fantastic personality and great dick. He could be my older bottom daddy anytime!