Who likes older men?

mvansd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As an "older" guy, I've always been very thankful that there are younger guys out there who find us older ones attractive. I'm into younger than myself. :veryhappy::veryhappy::veryhappy:

cooljude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well im in my 20's and wud just love a 30's+ fella that is hairy masc and muscle ly my dream guy so if any out there lookin get in touch hahaha

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love Sean Connery & Sidney Poitier, .....but that's not what you meant.....:smile:

I was 4 years younger than my ex....and am 8 years older than hubby.

B_ajaxgayguy7

Experimental Member
Media
I like playing with older men, the only thing that royally pisses me off about some of the older men (trolls), they approche you and you politely tell them you are not interested but do they stop? HELL NO, you have to get really rude with them so it sinks in.

D_Carroll Condomripper

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a 19 y/o virgin..I'm turned on by all ages but I think there is something about the power, wisdom of an older guy. I'd like to have my first experiences with a man in his 30s,40s,50s.

As long as he is in good health and not fat.

frgman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Age can be a factor, but as long as you are physically fit...able...it is not a lone factor. Wisdom comes with age.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Age ain't nothing but a number.
I've been more prone to go towards older men than ones that are younger. Attraction happens to be towards a physical & mental being, not just an ideal number. My current of 4+ years just happens to be older than I am (in his 50s), but we love each other and that's all that matters.

bigsomerville

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only like older men- 55 plus, masculine a must, really like white hair, nice cocks, great asses, love bulges showing through Khakis. Man.