Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok so there's a post about Oral.... which every-one pretty much knew would be a succsess but what i wanna know is who like Rim jobs... Giving or Recieving?

As i mentioned in the oral thread one of my favorite things and I've literally come from just wanking while rimming some-one.

Nothing makes me harder than a hot ass on my face and a huge cock in my hands... hearing the guy moan while i shove my tounge deep into his ass and pull him off at the same time...

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Ok so there's a post about Oral.... which every-one pretty much knew would be a succsess but what i wanna know is who like Rim jobs... Giving or Recieving?

As i mentioned in the oral thread one of my favorite things and I've literally come from just wanking while rimming some-one.

Nothing makes me harder than a hot ass on my face and a huge cock in my hands... hearing the guy moan while i shove my tounge deep into his ass and pull him off at the same time...

This sounds very hot. I have never done this with a guy. But, man, would I love to! Feeling his ass squeeze my tongue as he cums would be great.

My wife cums like crazy when I rim her. It's very powerful stuff. She really surprised me first time out.

And I do love being rimmed myself.

Last edited:

aznbot

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Man I love rim jobs, receiving and giving them.
It feels so good, and hearing them moan while I do it.

Love to give and receive a hot rim job with a sexy lady, huge turnon!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did someone say rimming...I'm there! Love giving but love getting rimmed even more. One of my most intense orgasms happened while getting rimmed. Sign me up for a lifetime membership! ; )

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love sexy male ass...I'm always on the lookout for men who love to be rimmed, long and deep. I'm not interested in receiving at all.