Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Love giving and getting, but generally can only do it immediately post-shower. I still sometimes get a little overly compulsive about everything being clean. The only problem is that my jaw hurts after doing it for only a little while!

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In either direction (giving or receiving) I am only into this with someone I have feelings for. The rest of the time it seems like work giving the rimming to another person and is downright annoying if it's being done to me-feels more like tickling which I am not into.

I love to rim..some nice ass..with fine,how i used to say pink hole..mmm!!! before i go inside...

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I enjoy giving and receiving. My wife has perfected the art of oral servicing at both ends. Since I started shaving my balls, a few years back, she includes them in her time down there-servicing Big Al and the twins. I had a revelation one day to shave inside the crack of my butt ( didn't have much hair in there, but yeah, there was some). And when we have foreplay, I always go down on her first, then she me, starting with her hand. I gently guided her hand down further south "below the border", to my bumhole, she freekin LOVED it. (of course, I thoroughly washed!) She jumped down there, playing like a 2 year-old in a sandbox, rubbing around it, probing with her fingers, and sucking and licking on it. Sends me to the moon.

Reactions: orangeC