Who likes Southpark?

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my friend said I'm a female version of Cartman lmao .... So I took a test to find out and darn he was right.... I'm part Twitch as well.

OkCupid! The South Park Character Test

My score on The South Park Character Test:

/*tnote[Bypass]*/
You scored 27% Kyle, 0% Butters, 40% Cartman and 36% Twitch!

"If You Are Mostly Kyle:

Kyle's a Jew.
Congrats.
Anyway, he's pretty sensible and is normal and has the most realistic point of view of pretty much any of the others.

If You Are Mostly Cartman:
Wow...I hope you aren't too much like the actual Cartman, because he's one insane mother. He's funny as fuck though! Also, he pretty much gets/does whatever he wants...so go you.

If You Are Mostly Butters:
You are Butters! He's awesome, although most people think he's at least a little lame. He is, but he's also really nice and sweet! He has an alterego that is jus as lame as he is but he'll make it one day! You'll see!

If You Are Mostly Tweak:
You are Tweak! He's totally awesome. He makes his debut in Underpants Gnomes. He drinks far too much coffee and is extremely paranoid. He is nervous at all times."

Take it here!
OkCupid! The South Park Character Test

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My sons watch it and have got me watching it- it can be pretty damn funny...

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
South Park probably is and probably has been the best thing on TV for ten years running now. The Daily Show deserves props, too, though.

This season, however, has been pretty weak compared to the last several IMO. Seasons 7-10 were pretty much their best stuff ever, this one has been lukewarm.

homelessmandril

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
South Park probably is and probably has been the best thing on TV for ten years running now. The Daily Show deserves props, too, though.

This season, however, has been pretty weak compared to the last several IMO. Seasons 7-10 were pretty much their best stuff ever, this one has been lukewarm.

i hear that. what was that episode with the headlice about? and a three-parter about 'terrorists bombing our imagination'? might have been topical about five years ago....

oh but the 'Lesbos' one was funny, wasn't it? Lesbos is an island in the Aegean, you see.......near, like, Sparta....and stuff.....well I liked it....

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
You scored 27% Kyle, 45% Butters, 0% Cartman and 27% Twitch!

You are Butters! He's awesome, although most people think he's at least a little lame. He is, but he's also really nice and sweet! He has an alterego that is just as lame as he is but he'll make it one day! You'll see!

Hilarious!

I didn't get into watching South Park until almost two years ago. That's when I learned that Mr. Mackey sounds exactly like my brother's old counselor from middle school.:biggrin:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, I guess I'm just a Jew, a lonely Jew, on Christmas.... lol

You scored 63% Kyle, 9% Butters, 10% Cartmanand 9% Twitch!

If You Are Mostly Kyle:

Kyle's a Jew. Congrats. Anyway, he's pretty sensible and is normal and has the most realistic point of view of pretty much any of the others.

If You Are Mostly Cartman:

Wow...I hope you aren't too much like the actual Cartman, because he's one insane mother. He's funny as fuck though! Also, he pretty much gets/does whatever he wants...so go you.

You are Butters! He's awesome, although most people think he's at least a little lame. He is, but he's also really nice and sweet! He has an alterego that is jus as lame as he is but he'll make it one day! You'll see!

If You Are Mostly Tweak:
You are Tweak! He's totally awesome. He makes his debut in Underpants Gnomes. He drinks far too much coffee and is extremely paranoid. He is nervous at all times.