Who likes the surprise?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Doc, May 28, 2006.

1. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    Since my GF always likes to undress me, I was just wondering how many women here enjoy pulling of their man's last item of clothing? And why? Is size a factor in the anticipation? etc.

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Yeah its exciting watching or helping him get undressed.
    I wouldnt say its a size anticipation but seeing how hard he is while hes being undresssed. I mean me undressing him is inevitably going to led to sex and he knows that, so it makes him hard and gets me excited..everybody is happy and horny :smile:

3. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
    I get really turned on, and sometimes choose to shoot my load, when the cock comes out of the pants or underpants for the first time and they perform the "first suck". HOT!!!!! You never know what you're going to get!

4. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    On this site? Size is always a factor?:wink:

I love to peel a man's clothes off his body. The anticipation of what you might find . . . so irresistable!

5. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's like Christmas morning, the excitement of unwrapping presents to find what you've been wanting all along:biggrin1:

6. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    I guess I knew that already:biggrin1:

But still, I'm not big by any means, but I always see that gleam in her eye. When I'm pulling of her last bit of clothing I love it too, but there's no 'suprise', you know what I mean. Maybe I'm not phrasing it right. I do get the anticipation of course. But I think there is just something about how a cock kind of pops out. Almost as if to say 'hey' look at me

7. art

art
    Gold Member

I love it when my gf takes her time undressing me. I love to watch -- esp her expression as she unbuttons, unzips, or otherwise gets rid of certain items of clothing. I typically wear 501s that aren't super- tight (you can definitely my bulge, just not every detail of it). By the time she gets those off, I'm most always hard in my briefs or boxer-briefs. Her face lights up as she smiles, and she usually licks her lips (I think it's unconscious), and takes a l-o-n-g time to get my shorts off so I can be naked.

8. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

I'm sorry if I disappoint you, but I don't see any very erotic additives given by the undressing itself, or the issue who gets to remove the last item of clothing. It's something that belongs to sex on a date, and I can't deny it has some appeal, but there is no anticipation regarding the size factor for me.

How erotic the undressing can be is determined by other things for me, above all by the speed at which it is done. If he likes to use his teeth removing my thong, or how he touches me as he removes my clothing. Many things, but I don't get off on the anticipation, not so much, at least.

9. Gisella

Gold Member

For sure is exciting touch and see his body for the first time and his uniquiness too...

But whats trully exciting is when i'm already with liberty to just hold his groins when i desire..to gain liberties given by him to open his fly and touch as long and when i want. Nothing compares with that for me.

10. pichulon

pichulon New Member

I am sure women love it.
    I get so horny myself when undressing a woman....I like to undress a girl, help her take her pants off, or skirt, her thigh high panites, her shirt, usually they get their bra off, love to see the breasts coming to life, and, the biggest most incredible turn on, is to lower her bikini , thong.....
    I melt......I am a pussy eater.....

It is an incredible turn on ...... and , I know, it is aqually incredible to see their eyes pop off their sockets when the cock comes out....boing.....on to their faces.....
    it's all good.

11. Gisella

Gold Member

:cool: :wink:

Beautifully said!

Thanks...

12. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    Don't worry claire, this is just a request for different points of view, there is no area of disappointment.

13. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    I truly enjoy that factor too, that fact that she can have what she wants, and I too can can do the same.

14. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    Here here!! I am officially a pussy eater as well. But like I said, I always get this thrill as I watch their eyes light up when they take off that last item of my clothing, and it just doesn't seem to be the same thing when I do it to them. Just me I guess.

15. pichulon

pichulon New Member

Doc. I understand.

In my case, I get a lot more turned on while I am underssing her.
    And I get so hard doing it, it is the perfect foreplay..... off course I would get horny while she does it to me, but, I can not resist undressing her...it is hypnotizing.... I do not know I can put it in words , it is like the cobra and the guy with the flute , I consider myself the cobra, she is the flute .... once I lock into undressing her...I am hypnotized......

16. pichulon

pichulon New Member

Gisella:
    It is so reciprocal , it is like a dance , a goddess and a god , locked and possesed by one another's allure , hypnotized by one another's desire , bewitched by your intensity , debauchery .... in the good sense....a trip in which there is two drivers..... one destination.....

17. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Mmmm, anticipation is grrrrreat. I love to slowly undress a guy. And that slow, tension-filled drop of the drawers.... mmmm.

18. Gisella

Gold Member

Hmmmmm...Pichulon...

U are good !!! :cool:

Like your expressions...:tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted