Who likes to cum like this?

D_Kissimmee Coldsore

Experimental Member
Media
No, thank you. That'd be like...having to shower after each jack off session. I don't have enough time or energy to clean up after that, lol.

In all honesty, I have cum pretty massively, but I really wish I didn't do it like that all the time.
Totally. I do cum quite a large amount and it can be pretty shit having to clean up afterwards. If someone came THAT much he'd single-handedly create a boom in the cleaning products market.

D_Bitch McConnell

Experimental Member
Media
It is possible...when im really horny after a 2 hour wank it flies everywhere and it is really watery....it's like a jet! Usually though I just prefer to throw my legs back over my head and open wide ;)

WHB

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
I usually cum a lot, but nothing like that video. Looks fake to me. Anyway, I like to cum and my lady friends all seem to be entertained by the amount of cum I spray on them.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Insult to our intelligence trying to make that out as real. What lengths some people will go to, just to try and get high ratings on Xtube. Is it any wonder people say that Xtube is no longer the same

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a friend that shoots like that. The first time I saw him jerk off, he shot a huge load. I was like omg. then he says he is not yet done. and shoots a second load. I had never seen anything like that. He told me he always shoots like that. The first load is more clear and not really cum, more watery. The second load is thick and white. Someone medical will have to explain what is happening. Is all I know is what I saw.