who likes to give facials?

Marissa1

Just Browsing
Media
as a woman , personally, I think "facials" are degrading....just my personal opinion...everyone is different, but I don't know many woman who like them......

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd love to give a facial, although I haven't gotten to yet. However, I think that a girl with cum all over her face is insanely hot.

as a woman , personally, I think "facials" are degrading....just my personal opinion...everyone is different, but I don't know many woman who like them......

I can see why people would think it would be degrading, but whenever I get to give a facial, I can assure that will NOT be my intent.

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I too enjoy giving a facial, but i dont consider it degrading. its just cum, no more degrading to have it shot on the face as it is on the tits or belly or ass or inside or wherever.

Joker_23

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend actually likes when I give her a facial. She's used the phrase "sexy dominating." lol Anyway, I can see how someone would think it's degrading, but I actually really love doing it, especially since I tend to cum a lot :)

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
only got to do it once with my ex, and it was in the shower ... so she was fine with just washing it right off...

the girl i'm with now ... if i asked her to do it... she would do it ... she would do anything i would as for in bed... however she's more than willing and wanting to swallow, cause she enjoys the taste alot ... and to be honest ... in my opinion there is nothing hotter than seeing a girl WANT to swallow your cum.

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
fgomes85 said "in my opinion there is nothing hotter than seeing a girl WANT to swallow your cum."

And that my friend says it all... I don't think it is so much about degrading a woman, but perhaps that feeling of total acceptance when she WANTS you... cum and all.

Last edited: