who likes to show off in the gym changeroom / shower? tell your stories, post your pics

D

deleted1068413

we all like to take a peak in the gym. most recently i went to a gym in my apartment building and encountered a neighbour, we showered together and one thing lead to another. his soft cock went semi pretty quickly, so i made a move and ended up sucking his cock in the gym shower.

Ive always enjoyed seeing other cocks in the changeroom.
Anyone else have stories?

Any masc guys who like to play in the gym showers?

snap kthengym for anyone interested in chatting further

D

deleted14389051

I always like to walk round naked, I'll sit on my towel uncovered in the sauna and take advantage of the showers with no curtain or door. Nothing's ever happened but I do get guys looking quite often. Frustratingly it always seems to be the young fit guys who do the towel dance. Today there was a fit black guy with quite a big cock just showing it all off without a care in the world, but sadly I'd finished in the sauna by the time he went in there. Didn't even take his towel!

zachcoran123

Sexy Member
Media
had some wild experience the other day.i was taking a shower and left my curtain purposely kinda open from one side. someone walks into a shower on the other side of the little hall in between and as i see him walk by i notice a very prominent dick print through his towel. he goes into the shower directly across from mine. i stare at him as he takes his towel off and walks into the shower and proceeds to take a shower without closing the curtain!!! he notices that i’m staring because i made it very obvious. and so he starts touching his dick and rubbing his abs then he stares me straight in my fucking eyes and smiles. he turns the water off gets out, and slowly dries his body and is extra touchy with his penis. he then turns around and dries his back and his ass and a little bit inbetween his cheeks then he flips his towel over his shoulder and slowly walks away. only to forget his sandals and goes back and bends over to pick them up. he spread his ass wide and you could his dick dangling down as he bent over. then he left and i regret not doing anything istg i would kill to see him again and have him go to town on me.

D

deleted5506741

Yeah you do get some sights at times
I recall two guys entering open plan showers chatting away and as I turned I noticed one guy was hung and fully erect with a huge arching out upwards then down again! He was massive but his mate ignored him kept chatting as if nothing unusual was happening and he was just flaccid. I struggled to keep my Own erection down but enjoyed the view - what a man he was!

VoyeurMusc27

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like showing off but hate being the only one and my local gyms have cubicles so most men tend not to...when I got to gyms with open showers its better since everyones basically naked but then I dont always tend to go when there's great eye candy

Hotcurvedude

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Oh yeah, I shower with my curtains open all the time. My main gym is LA Fitness and I’ve absolutely played with guys a good number of times in the showers! You’d be surprised by how many guys are down haha. Usually I’ll catch someone looking, purposefully get a semi, see that THEY get semi, then I’ll get hard and so on so forth! Most times we just jack off to/for each other but there are times where we’ll hop in the same stall and get veryyy hands on with each other. I’ve fucked guys, rimmed guys, been rimmed by guys, gave and received oral, made out, etc etc. Actually just yesterday I wasn’t even cruising but this handsome Latino man got in the shower across from me, and when I opened my curtains more to wipe some soap off my eyes he was seriously hard as hell, had a hugeee dick for thinness of his frame I got hard immediately and we jacked off for a bit, then he motioned for me to turn around and show him my ass, which I happily obliged. There was just the two of us in there but after making sure the coast was clear he came over to me and had me blow him till he (unexpectedly) shot a warm creamy load down my throat that I had no choice but to swallow ahahaha. I’ve got pleeeenty of stories like that.

This kind of stuff happens fairly frequently to me, even in day to day life. Not sure if it’s because of my looks or if I’m just lucky lol but I’m always a little surprised to find that there are guys who have had no luck cruising at all, especially in gym/sauna settings! Then again, I do live in Atlanta though

D

deleted5506741

Sounds like a great way to finish any gym session - very hot man very hot!

Reactions: Alextate817

crossel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yeah, I shower with my curtains open all the time. My main gym is LA Fitness and I’ve absolutely played with guys a good number of times in the showers! You’d be surprised by how many guys are down haha. Usually I’ll catch someone looking, purposefully get a semi, see that THEY get semi, then I’ll get hard and so on so forth! Most times we just jack off to/for each other but there are times where we’ll hop in the same stall and get veryyy hands on with each other. I’ve fucked guys, rimmed guys, been rimmed by guys, gave and received oral, made out, etc etc. Actually just yesterday I wasn’t even cruising but this handsome Latino man got in the shower across from me, and when I opened my curtains more to wipe some soap off my eyes he was seriously hard as hell, had a hugeee dick for thinness of his frame I got hard immediately and we jacked off for a bit, then he motioned for me to turn around and show him my ass, which I happily obliged. There was just the two of us in there but after making sure the coast was clear he came over to me and had me blow him till he (unexpectedly) shot a warm creamy load down my throat that I had no choice but to swallow ahahaha. I’ve got pleeeenty of stories like that.

This kind of stuff happens fairly frequently to me, even in day to day life. Not sure if it’s because of my looks or if I’m just lucky lol but I’m always a little surprised to find that there are guys who have had no luck cruising at all, especially in gym/sauna settings! Then again, I do live in Atlanta though
Yeah that’s also the way I get some fun in the shower at the gym. Open showers the way to go

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

This used to be the scene in downtown LA, then I moved to DC and there’s no scene.

joebreil

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
we all like to take a peak in the gym. most recently i went to a gym in my apartment building and encountered a neighbour, we showered together and one thing lead to another. his soft cock went semi pretty quickly, so i made a move and ended up sucking his cock in the gym shower.

Ive always enjoyed seeing other cocks in the changeroom.
Anyone else have stories?

Any masc guys who like to play in the gym showers?

snap kthengym for anyone interested in chatting further
Ah, the fun we used to get up to at City Gym [referred to as 'Sissy gym'] on Crown Street in Sydney. The sauna there was rife with gay activity. Everyone was 'wanking' everyone else. Practically all 'cut' men back then [circumcision was widespread in Australia from the late 1940s to the late 1970s]. Ah, those were the days.

Wetjeansone

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ah, the fun we used to get up to at City Gym [referred to as 'Sissy gym'] on Crown Street in Sydney. The sauna there was rife with gay activity. Everyone was 'wanking' everyone else. Practically all 'cut' men back then [circumcision was widespread in Australia from the late 1940s to the late 1970s]. Ah, those were the days.
I wspent hours in that steam cabin!
Had to have a wank in there every day

Reactions: openfly

BEERCANDADDY

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It seems like it used to be a normal masculine routine to go to the Y, lift weights, get sweaty, testosterone pumping, hit the shower, steam room and jerk off or suck cocks even fuck in the locker room. like there was an unwritten code with discression that let you know who was down. Does that happen any more?

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always like to walk round naked, I'll sit on my towel uncovered in the sauna and take advantage of the showers with no curtain or door. Nothing's ever happened but I do get guys looking quite often. Frustratingly it always seems to be the young fit guys who do the towel dance. Today there was a fit black guy with quite a big cock just showing it all off without a care in the world, but sadly I'd finished in the sauna by the time he went in there. Didn't even take his towel!
I'm always naked in the locker room. In the sauna, steam room and whirlpool. There are many other guys there who are naked with me. Had some great times in the steam room and the sauna with them. Nice hard dicks for me

swimmerguydfw

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It seems like it used to be a normal masculine routine to go to the Y, lift weights, get sweaty, testosterone pumping, hit the shower, steam room and jerk off or suck cocks even fuck in the locker room. like there was an unwritten code with discression that let you know who was down. Does that happen any more?
Nowadays, it seems to depend on where you live, and what type of gym you go to---at least in the US. Downtown or more "urban" areas seem to be much more open to it, at least in my experience...and especially at Y's, or at large chain gyms (like LAFitness). On the other hand, the suburbs and community-sponsored gyms not so much at all. I'm in the 'burbs now...and it's strictly the "towel dance" at all of the area gyms.

Reactions: J Weeds
D

deleted1774761

I used to shower at the gym all the time. Don't do it anymore, but when I did I used to routinely catch guys peeping at me and jacking their dicks. I have seen my share of hardons in the showers, and a few guys actually got up the nerve to step up to me to see where things might go! Here's a vintage shot of me in the shower.

Attachments