Who looks at your bulge, and where?

dangly

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The main reason I wear snug jeans that show my bulge is that I'm absolutely fascinated by the occasional reaction it generates on people's faces. But I've also noticed some trends:

1. Men tend to look far more often than women do, by a ratio of maybe 20:1

2. Most reactions are just simple captivation, though I had one guy leer at my pants and another guy sneer at my pants (not on the same day though -- that would have been too funny)

3. People don't look if they've got something else they're focused on. In a shop, people are busy with the task of shopping, though in the common areas of a mall, I get more looks than usual. On the university campus, people are so preoccupied with all the stuff they're worrying about that practically no one looks. Interestingly enough, there are days when people on campus seem generally less worried and anxious than usual, and those days also seem to generate a more normal percentage of lookers.

What have you noticed?

---

Disclaimer: None of the above was collected in a manner even remotely resembling a controlled study, so my ratios may be biased and inaccurate.

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
For starters, it's obvious why you get looks. Awesome full package and jeans that fit PERFECTLY (in my opinion!) Only way they could be better is if they were tighter.

I have a pretty substantial (but not obscene) bulge because I'm decently hung but also because I wear split collar ballweights 24/7 (see my gallery if interested). So yeah, i get the occasional looks and I like it. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and love when people take a glance at my crotch and do a double take. I don't wear super tight jeans but I wear fitted ones, stuff like Silver and Mavi. Love how they fit and show off my equipment without getting me arrested or anything.

Also - guys DEFINITELY look more often than girls, which is fine with me. Guys are more likely to go for a grab or a rub in a club too, which I also love.

Check out the pics I attached. 3 in jeans, and one in what is under the jeans (joe snyder trunks).

Attachments

Last edited:

DadsDick

Experimental Member
Media
Agree, guys like to check out another guy's bulge, to see how they stack up in comparison. Regrettably, men's pants are now cut fuller than they were in the past, so the opportunities are there like before. Even dress trousers could show a good bulge, at one time. A good basket always catches my eye.

mikebm4wm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I too notice that men LOOK a LOT more at bulges,VPL,VDL than women...although I work in the PERFECT job for looking (flight attendant = seatbelt checks LOL) I have noticed that men WILL check my junk out as I walk down the aisle of the plane pr during beverage service...and definitely surprised at the number of married men who endulge in this..which proves that its JUST a guy thing...its LOOKING and not touching..just like in a gym or locker room!

dangly

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Another interesting thing I've noticed: Some lookers will track with just their eyes, while others will track with their entire head. The eye-trackers seem to be more concerned with being seen looking; head-trackers not so much.

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Another interesting thing I've noticed: Some lookers will track with just their eyes, while others will track with their entire head. The eye-trackers seem to be more concerned with being seen looking; head-trackers not so much.
A lot of the guys who track with their whole head seem to seem to do it unintentionally, sometimes abruptly snapping back like "Oh shit, I hope no one noticed me!"

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love athletic wear - gym shorts, track pants, and sweat pants. When I'm not at work, mesh gym shorts are my default wear. If it's chilly, then it's track pants. If you freeball or wear boxers with them, the outline of your dick can be visible. Men do almost all of the looking. It can be at the grocery store, Home Depot, or the gym when I catch guys cruising my crotch. Walking across a parking lot is another place that it happens, especially if I get a semi from my dick swinging as I walk. I always smile when our eyes meet so that they don't feel guilty about being caught.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
The main reason I wear snug jeans that show my bulge is that I'm absolutely fascinated by the occasional reaction it generates on people's faces. But I've also noticed some trends:

2. Most reactions are just simple captivation, though I had one guy leer at my pants and another guy sneer at my pants (not on the same day though -- that would have been too funny)

3. People don't look if they've got something else they're focused on. In a shop, people are busy with the task of shopping, though in the common areas of a mall, I get more looks than usual. On the university campus, people are so preoccupied with all the stuff they're worrying about that practically no one looks. Interestingly enough, there are days when people on campus seem generally less worried and anxious than usual, and those days also seem to generate a more normal percentage of lookers.

What have you noticed?

---

Disclaimer: None of the above was collected in a manner even remotely resembling a controlled study, so my ratios may be biased and inaccurate.

Why Should I look at anyone else's when I can look at my own.:tongue:

Anyways

when I was in LA mostly the females looked.. here in Washington it's 50/50 toss up

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was at the coffee machine started it and leaned to wait for my cup to fill up. I was leaning against the counter across from machine, beside the microwave and one of the girls who works in the office was waiting for her lunch, I noticed after a sex she was just staring at my bulge, like I wasn't there just my crotch. The microwave beeped done she looked up at me and turned red smiled and said oooh my foods done and scurried off saying ow ow ow ow. I guess the container was really hot. It made me smile cause she turned red every time i saw her the rest of the week.

oooher

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i work on the trains as a guard
i always go commando with the tightest blue trousers
love to see em looking as i go up and down to check tickets
the eyeball spy is the favoured manouver

Brock Rockington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Straight or gay, men definitely look more, at random times. Occasionally, on the street, women will straight for it, but thats rare. At my job I wear an apron, and when I don't, it gets pretty interesting, the most interesting was during the week or two when I thought I could do the skinny pants thing. This one girl just could not stop staring and of course, big dicks thrive on attention. Before she left she had a lot more to look at, as my head was literally sticking out of my pocket.
Apart from that there are occasional looks from coworkers and roomates etc, but I keep pretty covered up, because I feel creepy SOMETIMES knowing someone can see my bulge.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Men by far and I don't try to show him off as I wear very loose fitting pants, I suppose they can see the outline down my leg.

D

deleted3782

I notice guys look more than women, and younger guys look more than older guys. I suppose the reason is that guys know what they are looking at (whether its a dick or just a fold through their personal experience, and there might be some rivalry/comparison going on. Many younger guys just don't care if they are caught looking...or maybe they aren't very subtle about it.

Jake212guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I notice guys looking a lot more than women too.

Bulge or in the locker room, guys are fascinated by dick. Straight or gay. I know I am.

Either way, I love the looks!

I think I get most of my looks on the subway. If you're standing, you're boys are at eye-level. It's fun to non-chantly watch their eyes try not to look.

Last edited:

sw1dick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As with Jake212guy... I get most of the looks when I'm on the tube, wearing a suit. Cos i'm travelling v early morning usually, I'm often slightly semi-hard still...

Being at eye-level for seated passengers is good... sometimes I get someone (usually guys) who just flicks between looking at my bulge and looking at me in the face the whole way to canary wharf... ;-)

Sometimes girls, but they seem to be *way* more discreet - unless drunk and with a group of girlfriends.

Other places it happens: aircraft (a lot!).