Who looks at your bulge, and where?

angelfoodcake

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it is impossible NOT to look at a nice bulge that is not too over the top. Everybody wants to see it, girls and guys! I like the thought of a guy picking out his jeans based on how well they show off the bulge.

fri2219

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have this 27 kilogram tumor on the side of my face, so I guess I'd have to say that everyone looks at my bulge, mostly on my head. I was supposed to get it removed a few years ago, but bigger is always better, so I decided to let it grow some more.

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love looking at other guys bulges always have....I do notice that guys look at other guys bulges more than women look. I work in a hardwear/feed store in the country, and get to see a lot of awesome dudes in tight Wranglers and Levi's. Some of the bulges I see are huge.....Most of the guys wear whitie tighties, but some go commando or wear boxers because I can see a nice VPL. Yes I do enjoy my job. I get more than my fair share of stares to.

Last edited:

trebor_mints

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Far more stares from men than women in general, although I have had girls nudging each other and pointing at my bulge.

Most people it's just captivation but with some people you can tell it's just pure envy.

I often walk through a bus station so people are often just stood around and so quite often get a lot of stares as people are waiting. It's hilarious watching people's eyes following my bulge.

Recently I was on a train and I was in profile in front of the this guy. I was looking out the window but could see his reflection. I then noticed he was eyeballing my bulge and he just kept staring for ages until I go off the train. He couldn't tell I could see him lol!