Who love mmf?have anyone tried mmf or wants to try it?

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Done a lot of MMF. It depends on the other two. You really have to have a chemistey between all three otherwise it's taking turns. But if you're equally into each other it's great. I remember one time where I was fucking the lady and the gentlemen was carressing my back and kissing me, then positioned himself between us so I could suck his cock and the lady could rim him. Very hot. One other time we had sex in a very dark room, where they both started to lick and suck my cock. After I came, I heard them giggle and asked what was happening (as I couldn't see) and he answered: we're making out with your cum. I was immediately rwady fir a second round when they both kissed me with my cum on their lips. Great memories, I miss them both.

cumdrinkr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would love to have a M/F/TG, think abut it, 2 set of tits, 2 sets of balls, 2 cocks, 1 vagina.

Marcbow

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Me and my ex used to invite guys over in a regular basis for MFM threesomes best sex ever
She used to love to see me get fucked by strangers wile she got off with herself
We also used to invite her female friends over for MFF Or FFF I loved them to seeing her with other women

Reactions: bi_todd

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I haven't since college, but engaged in several in those years. My junior year roommate (studio apartment, so no privacy) started dating a former girlfriend of mine, which basically let us dispense with any kind of decorum or dress code - and that led to several nights of fun.

If it's the right other two people, MMFs can be quite a bit of uninhibited fun.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife and I started out doing MFM threesomes, but for the past several years the threesomes have shifted to more MMF. She and I are both bi, so there's no need to limit any options when we're playing!
what is the definition and difference between MFM and MMF ?

ttmax

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When there is compatibility, a bi threesome is fantastic.
Had my first with a sexy couple when visiting London a few years ago.
Double pussy penetration? Mmmm