who loves big cock more

younghotfireman24

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i always wonderd because i get more compliments from guys about my cock evan doe im straight

women are usually more worried by size guys are imppressed so does this mean gays like big cock more???

B_ajaxgayguy7

Experimental Member
Media
Hmmmmmmm, lets see, women complain because a guy is to big, i have never heard a guy complain about another mans size. I know myself, the bigger the better, so what if it takes a couple extra seconds to get him in if he is thicker than average.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i always wonderd because i get more compliments from guys about my cock evan doe im straight

women are usually more worried by size guys are imppressed so does this mean gays like big cock more???

With a hose like that I should think you'd qualify as London's Fire Chief within a month.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mate go away your realy boring
id love to knock you out but because its the internet i cant so just leave me alone your well imature grow up
Which just goes to prove how very straight and Neanderthal you are. Someone quite correctly questions your ability to write your native language legibly, and you respond with threats of violence, thus clearly demonstrating HMP's point for him. How very impressive.

Oh yes, and your pics are vertically stretched too, which means your dick isn't as big as you pretend it is, either.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This site is probably 90% men; and 70% of that 90% are gay or bi-sexual. Most women don't comment on the cocks because some men take that as an invitation to cyber-stalk us. :rolleyes:

PM'ing us and asking us to comment is a good way to get ignored.

Also, the angle on your pictures makes you look bigger than you probably are. :redface: You may want to post some pics where you measure with a tape measure so that it's easy to see your actual size.

JeffL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

"Ok!" - "Ok!" If your not GAY...Where are these "compliments" coming from? Is that "AFTER" you volunteered to show them. I don't get it. If your "STRAIGHT" why do so many men impress upon your cock? It's skinny & close up it looks large, but is it really. Close up shots with a camera make anyones cock look huge "at" an angle...

As a man, I admire those that are of HUGE stature, but I DO NOT compliment in the locker room. So where do these compliments come from, do you walk around ALL day naked????? Please explain....