Who Makes Good Boxer Briefs...

Arod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
...that grip your thigh and don't ride up? I alternate between boxer briefs and boxers but find myself wearing boxers more because most boxer briefs start riding up and that just annoys the hell out of me. What are some good brands that will grip the thigh and not ride up as well as not constrict your dick?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jockey Midway Pouch. If you have a big ass or muscular thighs, you may have to go up a size. They are all I wear. My waist is a 33" but I wear the size Larges as I have a plump backside and 24" thighs (I tried the mediums and they ripped on me over time). They have great room for your cock and balls, give a nice bulge, and give fast and easy access.

AntiqueNumbers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Abercrombie & Fitch are the absolute most comfortable boxer briefs I own. Unfortunately they are expensive and the color selection is minimal. But they have a nice pouch and stay put!

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Eddie Bauer make a very comfortable boxer brief and that's all I buy. They only come in white, navy, and gray, though, and while that's fine for me, that could be a problem for those of use who are looking to make more of a fashion statement with our undies than that.

SlickWilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
... try Dockers Pro-Wear... fits great, doesn't ride up, comfortable as hell, & fairly reasonably priced. Available at JCPenney of all places.