Who of you is able to edge everyday??

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Crystallized Ginger, Mar 2, 2011.

1. D_Crystallized Ginger

I'm a new fan of edging as I discovered it some months ago and now I am fairly good in delaying ejaculation and enjoying a long-lasting pleasure and hardness..also I like the chance to grow or cementing it offers... BTW I noticed that if I edge everyday say for an hour / day there are some days when my PC muscle is tired and little amounts of semen cannot be hold inside... when it happens that these small amounts of cum go out of then I feel demoralized and decide to cum... now my question is: are you able to edge everyday without experiencing this problem?? and how much time do you spend to edge in a week or in a day?? please serious answers and wise advices thanks!

#1 D_Crystallized Ginger, Mar 2, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
  2. magic7

magic7 New Member

i only edge like twice a week. I dont know if anyone else has noticed this, but I feel like after a long edge session my turn around is much worse than if I just jerked off kind of quick. Anyone else notice this?

3. D_Crystallized Ginger

what do you mean exactly with "turn around"?

4. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can only speak to my experiences but I think that's sort of normal. Because you are edging, you are building up and "backlog" of semen - so much to the point that your tank is "full". Subsequent edging will cause some semen to leak out because it just doesn't have anywhere else to go - since you won't let it out (cum). You know that you aren't actually cumming because you don't have the classic orgasm like muscle contractions taking place. You're just simply leaking cum.

That being said, I do think the PC muscle gets tired - which is all the more reason to strengthen the muscle by doing PC exercises. I don't know if this will prevent you from leaking cum entirely or just decrease the incidence rate.

To your other question: I can edge everyday IF I am in the mood. After a couple of days though, I am so horny that I simply can't keep my hands off myself which then equates to me edging up to four or five times a day. Then I'm so on "edge" that just by touching my cock almost makes me cum. Even going to the bathroom feels REALLY good at that point. So I cum and start all over. It's about the journey, right?

Simba

5. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    for me i love to jack off up to 3 times a day for an hour or more each time
    it is not everyday i do this but when i finally do cum it is awesome.
    going on camfrog for my 3rd time today

6. eurotop40

Gold Member

The question is, where exactly is the "tank"?

Draft saved Draft deleted