Who of you will or will not be visiting South Africa for the FIFA World Cup?

B_joe38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there people of LPSG. I am a proud South African and I am interested in your views regarding my beautiful country and how many of you will or will not be attending the soccer world cup. Please leave a comment.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I couldn't imagine who has the money these days to do it. If it were in my own state I don't think I'd go.

Mastur

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I wish I could leave the country for that period. It's a fucking nuisance!

As for them killing white people, what did the world expect would happen when the ANC took over? Every single African country went down the same road after each of their liberations of the so-called "white man's oppression" (civilisation, in other words...)

Almost daily white farmers and old people get killed here and women get raped by black men. No lies, no exaggeration!
And while all of this is happening (it's been like this ever since the ANC came into power 15 years ago), they have some fucked-up oxygen thief as their "youth leader" (an idiot who didn't even have the intellectual capacity to pass Grade 10), going around singing 'Kill the Farmer/Boer' (meaning white man) at every rally he addresses. Even after the Court has banned this, he obstinately ignores it, stating that it's a cultural song from their Struggle heritage.

The reason the ANC allows this rehashing of irrelevant sentiments, is obvious:
To deflect attention away from their laughable ineffectual governance and service delivery and the fact that they haven't lived up to their promises to their own people.

Secondly, the ministers have been enriching themselves (ala Mugabe) while the poor civilian black stays poor. In order to deflect from this, Julius Malema (the moronic youth "leader" of the ANC) tells his people that since the white man still lives better than they do, they are still being oppressed. Nevermind the fact that he owns two luxury vehicles, wears a Breitlung watch and only drinks Johnny Walker Blue Label and Moët champagne...
Nevermind the fact that the white man lives better because he works for it and doesn't expect anything to be given to him on a platter (in stark contrast to the black man's constant downing of tools and ever popular - "We Demand!")

A once flourishing country is in shambles. The world had been quick to condemn and institute sanctions against the Apartheid government... where are they now when a genocide is actually busy happening?

We have no reason to believe that the WC is going to be successful. Deadly crime is a daily occurrence. If you value your life, stay away!

Last edited:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there people of LPSG. I am a proud South African and I am interested in your views regarding my beautiful country and how many of you will or will not be attending the soccer world cup. Please leave a comment.
I only wish I could visit your country...but not for the soccer world cup. I'd hire me a certain 6'8" SARS as a body guard...wait.... that's he's reason for the trip in the first place! :wink:

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really wonder why it gets no attention.

News stories here made the killing of AWB leader - almost justified.

As for the black leadership leaving the black in pverty and blaming on the white...well they learned that from America.

Mastur

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Eugéne Terre'Blanche (the murdered AWB leader), although not a very likeable person (even among whites), was a man who believed in the ideal of self-determination for the Afrikaner/Boer of SA.
A political ideal revered by most nations of the World for themselves and one the UN supports.

But, whether one calls Terre'Blanche a white suprematist and a racist or not, the fact remains that he was a very old man and a victim of a heinous crime. He was overpowered by two young men and hacked and bludgeoned to death with a panga and knopkierie (traditional weapons of the black man) in his bed.

Now, the interesting part is that the two murderers immediately surrendered themselves to the police. This is a first! They did so knowing that they will be considered national heroes amongst their kind and that, since their leaders not only condone such actions, but effectively also sanction it, nothing will happen to them! Hell, since the ANC abolished the death sentence and have instituted a "Constitution" where the criminals have more rights than the victims, the worst that they'll get is being sent to prison, courtesy of the allready overwrought tax payer!
(FYI: Out of 49 million people, only 4 million or so, are tax payers. The most recent sensus stats puts the white populace at 5 million of which 1 million have already fled the country...)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
the so-called "white man's oppression" (civilisation, in other words...)

That's right, dear.

White men never raped black women.
Black men were never beaten to death for no reason.
White authority was never corrupt, protecting 'its own'.

It was all a lovely big, civilised tea party til the nasty black people went and spoiled it all.

Naughty scamps! Don't know what's good for them, right? I'd bet you'd love to put them right back in 'their place', wouldn't you?

You dumb cum stain.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd never fly that far for a football match.

Oh and yeah.. I agree with the sentiments of the poster above me.

Mastur

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
That's right, dear.

It was all a lovely big, civilised tea party til the nasty black people went and spoiled it all.

Naughty scamps! Don't know what's good for them, right? I'd bet you'd love to put them right back in 'their place', wouldn't you?

You dumb cum stain.

Coming from you, that is quite a compliment! Thanks, Manly!

You do ass-ume a lot, don't you? Of course you have lived here and have first-hand knowledge of what it's been like...? Oh, actually no! My mistake... I've just noted that actually, you are to be found between two boobs...! Hmmmm...!

Last edited:

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

The sentiment you express is why I think there are too many people who would rather see the tables turned rather than eliminate these crimes.

I relate that sentiment to some here in America that want reparations from whites when many are like me whose ancestors may not have even been here when slavery took place and no one alive was a slave.

And for what it is worth, SA is in decline with the current leadership.

Still I wonder why I see signs for Darfur here and yet no news about the killing of the SA farmers save this one.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why should soccer lovers visit SA and support a corrupted regime that is engaging in the worst progaganda exercise since the Nationalists took power in the 40's. The people are violent because the state is violent.

D_Lownesdale Lovewhistle

Account Disabled
Media
I am a proud South African man... but SA is not for sissies... LOL!! The media is making things worse than it is. People get murdered in other countries everyday. You won't visit a more beautiful, friendly country than South Africa. The ladies are stunning. Just like any other country there are a few slummy places not even try visiting like hillbrow and informal settelments.....

My 17cm worth...

Any other South Africans on this site?