Who, on LPSG, are you attracted to?

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have two rules for this:

1) Don't go hunting through the gallery to find someone that you're attracted to! This has to be right off the top of your head. :p

2) You can't just be attracted to their dick and/or body!

Anyway, here goes. Who are you attracted to on LPSG? :eek:

For me:

DeeBlackthorne (I love and envy his hair! His face and smile are beautiful.)
Andyo (Short, dark hair... he wear's glasses... PERFECT!)
RedRebel (Cute lil' asian boy) :3

There are others, but I don't remember the usernames. D=

Edit: Usually, if you're a white guy with short dark hair... I'm attracted. XD
I don't have any personality attractions, a sI don't really talk to anyone here yet. :x

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's you okay? Yes that is what it is that is who I am after you make my motor run extra hot and I plan to have my way with you one way or another

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I list all the ladies on here that I am attracted to, I'd probably get kicked off for using too much bandwidth!

It's irrelevant anyway, I'll never meet any of them. Also I'm 99% sure that the vast majority would not even want to meet me.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To many to list as i`m just a horny dog, also the women here are very fine, they all have their distinctive qualities that get a rise out of me. :smile: Sorry guys:rolleyes:

lafever

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's easy - wldhoney. I'm completely gaga over her, and I have no shame in admitting it. That woman is as stimulating intellectually as she is physically, and that's no small feat, as any man who's seen her gallery can attest to.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are we having a love connection here? :smile: Syddykitty & maniacalmadman? Lets do a poll, wheres mem0101 when you need him?

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`ll moraly support you in your decision syddykitty, i`ll be hear when he gets done with you, you can fill us all in on the details later. lol :smile:

lafever

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As most of LPSG has already realized, it's burns1de! Complete lust, physically and mentally. So very intelligent, witty, funny, sexy, beautiful, sweet, I can share anything with him and we never run out of conversation. And, he's knows what drives me crazy....

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Instead of throwing rice syddykitty, we can shoot our loads in the air. lol :smile: Ok, i know, i`m twisted.

lafever

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As most of LPSG has already realized, it's burns1de! Complete lust, physically and mentally. So very intelligent, witty, funny, sexy, beautiful, sweet, I can share anything with him and we never run out of conversation. And, he's knows what drives me crazy....

Oh, I know. Very kind words too - I don't forget stuff like that. Thank you. :redface: