Who, on LPSG, are you attracted to?

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm.... Hard for me to narrow down, but...

Not in any particular order...

ManlyBanisters
Naughty
Veronica_Divine

Honorable mention...

Wldhoney
Eva
AlteredEgo
Burning Venus
NJQT
SassySpy
SpoiledPrincess
TattooedMamaMeg

Why the long list? I totally love my wife, but these women spark creativity, reflection, thought, and emotion within me and honor that I have these abilities. I could never say enough good about them so I will simply say, Thank you!

And they are damn good looking too.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The high road? Naw. It's just more established members not wanting to hurt others. I'm new here, so I can get away with listing names. x3 If I wasn't, and more well-integrated into the community, I probably wouldn't drop names either.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Truth of the matter is that I'm a shameless hussy...

There are so many, MANY men on this site that I'm attracted to. In fact, there's a man for my every whim and mood --

-- some men I admire for their gentlemanly nature and their kind but strong characters

-- some men I admire for their quit wit

-- some men I admire for their impudence

-- some men I admire for the way they have mellowed and matured into fine wines and whiskeys

-- some men I admire for their young, handsome bodies

-- some men I admire for their meaty, veiny clubs

-- some men I admire for their chewable cocks (I am not a size queen, and some cocks are what I call edible delicacies)

I couldn't even BEGIN to name names -- but if you've ever pm'ed with me, bantered with me in the forums, or caught my eye with a hot pic or a wise or witty posting, then YOU ARE PROBABLY ON MY LIST! :wink:

* Sigh *
* so many men, so little time *

PS: Thanks hans_talhoffer and osiris for your kind mentions of my name... osiris has long been on my list, and hans, mmmmm, you are one cute dude with a great package!

PPS: Don't worry, osiris -- you were a perfect gentleman as always!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Findfirefox is my secret gay love. He and I are more alike than is a good thing.
Matthew is more like an attractive friend, I have no sexual attachment, he is just beautiful inside and out.
Xavian he is a beautiful soul too.
HardGuard is beautiful and funny all aorund.

I'm too drunk to think further...