Who, on LPSG, are you attracted to?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SyddyKitty, Why do you get to ignore #2 and choose guys based on their cocks and body? :confused: :tongue: It's okay, cause I chat with enough people and play in the forums enough to have a good idea whose brains I admire as well as their physiques.

Thanks, Osiris and Rico27! :wink:

I know I'm going to forget someone but hear goes:
YourAvgGuy, HickBoy, Landminespring28, Osiris, Rico27, Industrialsize, Burns1de, Someotherguy, DC_Deep, VeinMan, Kiwistuff, NoviceBtm,Wyldgusechaz, TeflonDon, Bacchusbigboy, biguyinsocal, Wolffever, Giozam, HardGuard, Uncut, Freddie53, SenorRubirosa, Pecker, OKFarmer, Viking1, RadicalDick, JeffBlack, biguy2738, TheFrench H, Kiltman, TallGuyPNS, DJG, Lemont77, ironspade, HazelGod

Thanks, njqt466.

At least I made one list. I didn't expect to make any...

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Burns1de,

I have a question for you. I know you don't have those 1% days hardly ever but do you ever see a guy that you consider extremely charming and good looking that you feel a little envy ?

Thanks,

Mattyacht

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
YourAvgGuy, HickBoy, Landminespring28, Osiris, Rico27, Industrialsize, Burns1de, Someotherguy, DC_Deep, VeinMan, Kiwistuff, NoviceBtm,Wyldgusechaz, TeflonDon, Bacchusbigboy, biguyinsocal, Wolffever, Giozam, HardGuard, Uncut, Freddie53, SenorRubirosa, Pecker, OKFarmer, Viking1, RadicalDick, JeffBlack, biguy2738, TheFrench H, Kiltman, TallGuyPNS, DJG, Lemont77, ironspade, HazelGod

Very kind of you, njqt. Thank you very much.:cool: :tongue:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are many men and women I am attracted to...... but only Holsty101 took my heart and held it gently and promised to take care of it forever.
Thats more than enough for me.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Truth of the matter is that I'm a shameless hussy...

There are so many, MANY men on this site that I'm attracted to. In fact, there's a man for my every whim and mood --

-- some men I admire for their gentlemanly nature and their kind but strong characters

-- some men I admire for their quit wit

-- some men I admire for their impudence

-- some men I admire for the way they have mellowed and matured into fine wines and whiskeys

-- some men I admire for their young, handsome bodies

-- some men I admire for their meaty, veiny clubs

-- some men I admire for their chewable cocks (I am not a size queen, and some cocks are what I call edible delicacies)

I couldn't even BEGIN to name names -- but if you've ever pm'ed with me, bantered with me in the forums, or caught my eye with a hot pic or a wise or witty posting, then YOU ARE PROBABLY ON MY LIST! :wink:

* Sigh *
* so many men, so little time *

PS: Thanks hans_talhoffer and osiris for your kind mentions of my name... osiris has long been on my list, and hans, mmmmm, you are one cute dude with a great package!

PPS: Don't worry, osiris -- you were a perfect gentleman as always!

:eek: :redface: I'm truly honored milady. *Bows deeply*

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I go for great faces, so all the guys who are really good looking get my vote, but I find I'm too polite to mention them by name :)

I know you thought I had an ugly mug, but YEESH!! :biggrin1:

Is there a limit? I mean, I've been here for about a year and a half now, so I have a pretty serious list of people. :biggrin1:

alex8, Altairion, bigmuscles_averagecock, burns1de, CJinNM, DiegoID, DJG, faceking, fratpack, HardGuard, IanTheTall, italiagrk, josiah, kdog, Matthew, mikeyh9in, NineInchCock_160IQ, No_strings, Packin, quercusone, roosevelt, Sorcerer, ThickAZGuy, Thumper, Ummagumma
Eva, mercurialbliss, Madame_Z, Miss Beck, think_kink, wldhoney

I KNOW that I'm missing a few key people that I'm gonna feel really awful about, and I'm apologizing in advance (head foggy with medication at the moment, UGH!). I'll have to add more later when I'm thinking clearly. Hey, I warned you I had a list. :tongue:

DUDE! Novice as your name is a GROSS understatement!

SyddyKitty, Why do you get to ignore #2 and choose guys based on their cocks and body? :confused: :tongue: It's okay, cause I chat with enough people and play in the forums enough to have a good idea whose brains I admire as well as their physiques.

SHE LIKES ME! SHE REALLY LIKES ME!! (Think Sally Field)

Off the top of my head, I can think of five men that I'm attracted to in one way or another. I don't want to name names, though.

Thank you, Osiris. :smile:

Anytime my hometown friend!

I shouldnt laugh at you. You know you are beyond wrong! LOL! :biggrin1: On another note, how can a girl top being the object of attraction of the chief Egyptian deity? I am humbly grateful for your kind words, sir (Do I kow tow now? ) You are a delight in so very many ways . Who am I attracted to? Wow , I dont want to cop out here, but there are so many for so many different reasons. I think those to whom I feel a connection know who they are. Believe it or not, being asked to verbalizing this type of thing leaves me blushing .Besides, it is like the movie Love Letter. To leave it unnamed is to leave things open to endless possibilities and suppositions...

Why would a goddess the caliber of the noble Isis kow tow to a mere man. It is I who should kow tow to you. *Bows deeply*

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If i could make a wish list of all the women i`d love to have for an evening and actually come true in one hand vs. filling my other hand with shit to see which would fill first and the most, i`d say for sure i`d be a very rich man in the manure business, maybe even a millionaire.:smile:

lafever

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Burns1de,

I have a question for you. I know you don't have those 1% days hardly ever but do you ever see a guy that you consider extremely charming and good looking that you feel a little envy ?

Thanks,

Mattyacht

I feel much envy most of the time. It has nothing to do with percentage...

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
DUDE! Novice as your name is a GROSS understatement!
They're merely the objects of my lust (and I'm sure I've forgotten some). It's not like we all hung out together last weekend and they gangbanged me. :rolleyes:

As an old quote of mine went, "I'm not really a whore, I just play one on the internet." :wink:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They're merely the objects of my lust (and I'm sure I've forgotten some). It's not like we all hung out together last weekend and they gangbanged me. :rolleyes:

As an old quote of mine went, "I'm not really a whore, I just play one on the internet." :wink:

Nice quote. :biggrin1:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I still want to see your 'five minutes ago' sig make a reappearance, fuzzbutt. That was a classic.
My pre-troll sig, in its entirety was:

>>>
Oh, sure, now that I'm bending over, I've got your attention. Where were you 5 minutes ago, when I was being brilliant? :wink:

"I just like 'em." -txquis

"You're not even STR7" -mem0101

>>>

Yes, that's right. At one time, I actually quoted MEM0101 in my sig !!!
So bite me with the "you never gave him a fair chance."

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Well I'll be dipped! :biggrin1: Merci, mon petite!

Meg, NJ, Mercurial Bliss, KShelby, Sassyspy, Spoiled Princess, ThatGal, 36DD...man...there are quite a few I find very attractive.

But one definitely takes the cake. hehe

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Definitely burns1de.

Alex8, mercurialbliss, No_Strings, NIC_IQ153, snoozan, burns1de, novice, jeff black, biguy, Drifterwood, dreamer20, Matthew, rawbone8, DC_Deep, DJG (who makes me feel real normal), and I’m sure a dozen others.

Thank you. :up:

Burns1de,

Thanks,

Mattyacht

At the risk of sounding like a jackass, I don't think I have anything to envy to anyone as far as charm and looks are concerned. :wink: I'm not perfect or anything, but I try to better myself instead of wasting time with envy and such.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My pre-troll sig, in its entirety was:

>>>
Oh, sure, now that I'm bending over, I've got your attention. Where were you 5 minutes ago, when I was being brilliant? :wink:

"I just like 'em." -txquis

"You're not even STR7" -mem0101
>>>

Yes, that's right. At one time, I actually quoted MEM0101 in my sig !!!
So bite me with the "you never gave him a fair chance."

The bending over bit is still my favorite sig. I'd forgotten about the mem quote. Did I say that? Five free bitchslaps to use at your discretion if I did. Punish me baby!