Who, on LPSG, are you attracted to?

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If there is one man here who gets to me every single time I see his pictures, it's Industrialsize. I have such a powerfully visceral response to his masculine beauty, it makes me a little dizzy.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are not a boob, Osiris! Just a sweet, sweet man....:smile:

There are definitely members I find extremely attractive (just as I know burns1de has those he admires :wink: ) for one reason or another. Personality, intelligence, wit, kindness, humor, looks, and combinations thereof.

But most of my interaction with them takes place within the threads, thru discussion, banter, or by my simply reading their posts and really admiring them, whether or not I agree with them. Burns1de is someone who I have interacted with on almost a daily basis, on the board, thru pm's, and even off of LPSG, and he has captivated me. :flirt:

And, when someone is married or in a relationship, I tend to tone down my lecherous thoughts......:biggrin1:

I KNOW I will forget some as I have the worst memory :eek: , but here are members that I truly admire and who bring out the, ahem, "flirt" in me, though I may quietly admire from afar....

Men: Osiris, ganja4me, Novice btm, Hazelgod, thickhead, Calboner, DC Deep, mindseye, Viking1, firefox, Bigguy2738, TheRob, Txnrude, lafever, hungdaddy, Pecker, bigmuscle_averagecock, NineInchCock_160 .....I know there are more, dammit!

Now for my 20% gay....:biggrin1:

Women: Diamond, ManlyBanisters, Burning Venus, Gillette, Naughty, Aitch, Sassyspy, SpoiledPrincess, Njqt, Allireallywant, Kochanski, WildHoney......

Again, there are more that I know I am forgetting, which is why I have difficulty naming multiple people......:rolleyes:

If you all only knew the things I have had you do in my head, to me, to eachother, in the wading pool in Calboner's video.......:eek: :biggrin1:

You are too kind. And now I am wondering what runs through that naughty little head of yours.

If you ask the wife? I'm a boob. Her exact quote, "You're a twit. A cute one, but a twit nonetheless." That's why I love her, make a guy feel like a buck fitty in loose change, raise him up to about $10, then drop him back down to a buck fitty.:biggrin1:

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you, NJQT and Think_Kink. I am humbled to have made your list. ;) And by the way, you both know where you stand with me, my absolute gorgeous lady friends... :)

There are so many people on lpsg whom we can easily have an attraction towards. The intelligence and brillance of members here clearly sets the tone for mutual attraction and is one that embraces and encourages that deeper compatiabilty that sometimes is neglected when just looking at folk on a physical level (don't get me wrong, I like beautiful people too and that is important).

There are way to many to list here... If I've chatted with you or held conversation with you in-depth, via phone, email or the chat room, then yeah... there is an attraction (get your minds out of the gutter - everything does not have to be sexual, you know!). Anyway, you all know who you are!!!! Sexy, brilliant and sometimes deviant people......... hahaha

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Women:

I look foward most to reading njqt's posts as well as those from Act2_Begins_Now, ClaireTalon, Think_Kink and naughty. I admire the honesty, clarity and humor I see in their writing.

Men:

The posts of DC_Deep, earllogjam, rawbone8, JustAsking, GoneA, dcwrestlefan, jason_els, Osiris, and others jump to mind.
Thank you kindly. :)

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey, thanks! I just wish some of the men had mentioned me, too!

Although you misread my screen name - or is there another woman going by "Allireallywant" here?

Nope, it's you! I was trying to remember everyone off the top of my head! :eek:

wildhoney, burning venus, wldhoney, hotmilf, spoiled princess

Thank you, conchis. You were someone I wanted to mention as well. Of course, you already know you have my admiration, and I am looking forward to my return in the next lifetime.....:biggrin1:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd have to admit, if I went for guys, it would be Burns1de or DC_Deep.

Fortunately or unfortunately depending on how you look at it, I am a one woman man and since I like knowing where my money (and my testicles) are, I'll keep it that way.:biggrin1:

Let me rephrase this a bit.

The more I thought about this last night, I was like, NAH!!

So the guys on here I like seeing post the most are...

DC_Deep
burns1de
Arliss (AKA Brother Truth Speak)
yngjock
Speedoguy
Freddie
Mem0101

I am sure there are others I have forgotten and I will probably revamp.

And for brother burns1de...

Power to the boob lovers! :boobies:

I'm actually a bit shocked I've received two mentions. That's so kind.

Thank you both for the honor.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Women:

I look foward most to reading njqt's posts as well as those from Act2_Begins_Now, ClaireTalon, Think_Kink and naughty. I admire the honesty, clarity and humor I see in their writing.

Men:

The posts of DC_Deep, earllogjam, rawbone8, JustAsking, GoneA, dcwrestlefan, jason_els, Osiris, and others jump to mind.

(giving speedo guy a *high five*) thanks man. you are nice reading also.

just don't wear that speedo stuff around me. i'll go nuts.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am all magnets for: Dukey (I can't help it. It was his bicep and then his acumen.) Steve26 (He looks like my doctor as a yound lad.). HungMuscle (whereabouts unknown). Dalt (the best innernet pal). Biguy3121 :smile: (The Prince Formally Known As JohnnyEssay. He is the best innernet pal number two.). Uncut (I miss this guy.). DeeBlackthorne(his bountiful of hair follicles.). MercurialBliss (my biggest fan of THAT "doingwhatevershewannadoes" song on MySpace.:wink: ). Naughty (for being my favorite Nigerian with a 900numba voice.). Sassy Spy (for being a great innernet pal in LPSG chat when I was on the chats for awhile.). And anyone who has a guy with a very nice hairy chest in their avatar. Rikter8-- he has a sexy voice. HickBoy...for looking like Ralph Fiennes.:smile: AlteredEgo-- the nicest respectable vixen with the 900numba voice.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naughty: A seemingly kind and gentle person, someone blessed with a soft and open heart. Plus we could go to Civil War stuff together.

NJQT; Sharp razor intellect plus I could easy plan a date for us: morning sex, :), breakfast at a funky breakfast spot, go to a Falcons game, dinner at a fun new restaurant in town, dancing at a club that specializes old school funk, nuzzling in a corner and her saying *here and now babe.*

Act 2: Ever want to watch a butterfly unfurl her wings and just take off and fly? She would be it. And to be part of that. Very bright too.

Wildhoney: At first I thought she was a little wack for me but instead she wrote something and I thought wow, very quick very bright. Plus i like people who have a lot of fun and still keep their balance in all things. She seems to have that skill. A sex fiend and a business woman, tough combo to beat.

Mercurialbliss: cuz she wants to learn to surf. That makes her a dead winner.

Guys: I can't rmember who but someone loves hiking the Sierra. My idea of a great time. Who was it/