Who on LPSG could be "Brad" from my stories??

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you have read any of my stories such as Supersize Me, The Big Bra Shop, The Transformation and the others you will have seen that the central male character is called "Brad" who is super endowed.

Having now been a member for a while it ocurred to me that some of the really massive guys here remind me of "Brad"....who do you think measures up to "Brad" from my stories?????

Some names that come to mind are:

Andy1985
Indeed
Nodak_Stud

Reactions: John123

KY-kara

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Haha nice, that is one giant dildo.

I wish I viewed the galleries more to give some actual input who could be Brad.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Haha nice, that is one giant dildo :tongue:

I wish I viewed the galleries more to give some actual input who could be Brad.

If it is size you are looking for, there are a few who are quite impressive. It just depends on what a person is looking for in the Character of Brad.
There are long ones, thick ones, and purple ones... if that tickles your fancy.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If it is size you are looking for, there are a few who are quite impressive. It just depends on what a person is looking for in the Character of Brad.
There are long ones, thick ones, and purple ones... if that tickles your fancy.
I think there a plenty here who are quite impressive. Just take a look at all the pics.:cool:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are long ones, thick ones, and purple ones... if that tickles your fancy.[/quote

We now know who has the purple one :awink: :wank: :fing02:

Beercan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How dumb does this Brad guy think we are,it is SO obvious that its a dildo in some shots it doesn't even line up right with his groin.
I am a true blue Canadian logger dude who doesn't need to bullshit about his cock and I find this very disturbing!!
If it is real show us a naked shot man! and maybe you would be better off on the Small Penis Support Group Site.
Sad Buddy real SAD.
From an honest
BEERCAN

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
How dumb does this Brad guy think we are,it is SO obvious that its a dildo in some shots it doesn't even line up right with his groin.
I am a true blue Canadian logger dude who doesn't need to bullshit about his cock and I find this very disturbing!!
If it is real show us a naked shot man! and maybe you would be better off on the Small Penis Support Group Site.
Sad Buddy real SAD.
From an honest
BEERCAN

Are you ok? You have written roughly the same thing on three story threads.. Does the word Fictional cause you confusion? It means MAKE BELIEVE. Stop making the other Canadians here look dumb.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Sad Buddy real SAD.
From an honest
BEERCAN
Slaps you for being a stupid fuck... the stories are fictious... not real, Brad is the main character in the stories... maybe if you read them, you wouldn't be making these bullshit comments, now lay off already.
Are you ok? You have written roughly the same thing on three story threads.. Does the word Fictional cause you confusion? It means MAKE BELIEVE. Stop making the other Canadians here look dumb.
Jeff... I just love your attitude...

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Here is another true story there is an actual site called" My tight Pants"
Hosted by ??? You guessed it Thirteen.three!! You gotta see these pix They are too good to be true! D'uh! Oh did I mention his "dick" wears tights also? No nakey shots, please!

Cigarbabe :sgrin: