Who on LPSG LOOKS LIKE THEY WOULD BE GOOD IN BED?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I usually don't participate in these kinds of lists, because I don't want to offend. In no particular order and not basing this on "looks" as the thread suggests -- or sexual orientation -- I think the following guys would be great in bed based on their inihibition and my interaction with them:

FireStick
Wrey
Lex
Typhu
Sorcerer
FindFireFox
BigJim1212
InvisibleMan
Muscledog
BigboyBalthazar
Jumbo747jet
Ajay38
HardGuard
Mattness
STLGuy
ScanJock
Mattness
Industrialsize (and all his friends)
MeatPackingBubba
HungBtm4Horse
Steve26
Hung Italiano
BigBradWDC
horny8
inwait8
DeeBlackthorne
SkullMason (and everyone he knows in New Jersey)
Quercusone
Corky
Pecker
Vinny Spiruccino
HunginNYC
radicaldick
fratpack
Thumper

OMFG!!! I thought that I was Janet Reno's chopped liver. I am blushing...and feeling giddy, warm and tingly inside. I am thoroughly honored that you feel that way.
Thank you very much. I hope that I don't have these people fooled into thinking that I am a sex god. I am no Abercrombie+Fitch supermodel or a buff dad. I am an average looking balding black guy from Asheville, North Carolina. With a severe crush on Matt Damon and Michael C. Hall. HaHA!!!:smile:

OC_Dallas

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
plenty of people have sent me messages expressing interest!
wellll i just picked out a few guys from the galleries since i dont really know anyone on here :-/

but ones that caught my eyes were...
scionic
azzaa
rafax
jordan x1
that other guy
curious87
soonergrant
youngtexan21

and ive been with ljohnson69 and introduced him to the forums!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think I've made anyone's list yet... and I actually have been reviewed on the site before...

I guess it's better to actually be good in bed than to just look like you are. =)

As to my own list..... I don't know. I'm not sure how to assess someone's skills in the bedroom based on looks.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hmm...
Lordpendragon,Bacchusbigboy,uncut,Sassy Spy,Lex,Pecker,quercusone
Skull Mason,Mr. Ed in Mass. KrissyCD,thumper,vinnyspirucino,pjurlover
tattoedmamameg,curios174,nugebow1, uncuts girlfriend,Nine Inch Cock, sapman,I know I'm going to have to add to this list again!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big sigh...babe stop being so cerebral for 2 seconds and let your cock think for you. Besides you've always been on my list.:flirt: :05:
njqt466

I don't think I've made anyone's list yet... and I actually have been reviewed on the site before...

I guess it's better to actually be good in bed than to just look like you are. =)

As to my own list..... I don't know. I'm not sure how to assess someone's skills in the bedroom based on looks.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
who on lpsg looks like they would be really good in bed? boy or girl

In no order what so ever: HickBoy, YourAvgGuy, Kiwistuff, Lordpendragon, Bacchusbigboy, uncut, ,quercusone, HardGuard, Skull Mason, vinnyspirucino, 50% more, Jeremy, AnthonyUK, pjurlover, biguyinsocal, horsehungtim, Longtall25, TeflonDon, LINittanyLion, OKFarmer, Mine, Loser_Emo_Kid, Nine Inch Cock_IQ160, L over D max, grandunification

I know I'm going to have to add to this list again!

njqt466

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Me neither. Think we can convince them to let us have trial runs:smile:

Except Think Kink, she get the wild card entry.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
honestly, i posted this thread after seeing ur pictures,lol, im shocked no one else picked u,lol, to bad ur str8,lol

Wait a goshdurned minute. Mr. Mason is well represented on my list. If you judge by his looks, he's a total babe and clearly confident in bed. If you read his posts, you will see that he has plenty of solid experience to be a pretty terrific lay. But, all that being said, I know he needs no encouragement from me to know he looks like he's good in bed. Skull Mason is the total package.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, really... Not me? :)

I'm kidding... And now, I'm not.

Here's who I'd put at the top of my list:

SassySpy

Think_Kink

JadedSouls

Heather_LouAnna

Patchos...

And I KNOW there's more....

awww thanks, dude!! I already know you are without a doubt good in bed, with your plethora of vids I have on my pc and watch, well, religiously! :biggrin1: