Who on LPSG LOOKS LIKE THEY WOULD BE GOOD IN BED?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:smileysex5:

He makes a good point.. this is more of a who do u want to stuff or ride contest..not who would be good in bed.

Yes, I can think of quite a few here that I would love to find out if they are good in bed, based on their pictures, but there's only one that I actually know is any good.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I can think of quite a few here that I would love to find out if they are good in bed, based on their pictures, but there's only one that I actually know is any good.

good in bed is not just looks, its attitude, and my list is based on the attitude in their posts and/or pm's more than the attitude in their pants

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
How can you ask the question and how can you pick so many lovely people and hot bodies. Hell as a straight guy I am even finding some of the guys interesting ..j/k lol

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
so its not just the pics (there has to be at least a modicum of physical attraction i think), but its also a tone, an attitude, a "if i don't look perfect this person will STILL think i'm gorgeous and make me feel that way" gene'se qua (yeah, whatever if i spelled that wrong, i'm irish damnit!) :wink:

:biggrin1:

Je ne sais quois, mon ami.

I'm nominating you, sk_bum, along with NIC160. Reading your posts on here is very often like seeing my thoughts in print before I touch any keys...and since I know I'm a fantastic lay, it stands to reason there's a pretty good chance you guys are, too.

As for gals, I'm singling out Gisella...if she's even half as exotic and titillating in person as she is here, then I believe a night with her would be a sweet slice of heaven!

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I'm nominating you, sk_bum, along with NIC160. Reading your posts on here is very often like seeing my thoughts in print before I touch any keys...and since I know I'm a fantastic lay, it stands to reason there's a pretty good chance you guys are, too.

As for gals, I'm singling out Gisella...if she's even half as exotic and titillating in person as she is here, then I believe a night with her would be a sweet slice of heaven!

gracias!

and oh yes on the Gisella front, but i'm afraid she'd ruin me :wink:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

::chuckle:: I like your logic.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where's GoneA? I'm feeling ugly :tongue:.

The people I think look like they would be good in bed:

Holly_Blue
Mercurial_Bliss
Novice_btm
Lex
Claire_Talon

I've gone blank :33:...

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm gonna be a big ole coward and not list names. There are so many of you that make me shudder, many times just with your posts. I know what would happen, I'd post my list, then when I got back on, I'd have to post again with "Ooh, forgot (insert name here), and the vicious cycle would go and on, lol. How slutty is that??

btw, it's a total turn on to see me listed on Kink's list. Damn :fing02:

Suffice it to say, I just added another one, and after looking at your pics, no one took your gun dude, it's right there..cocked and loaded!

Awe man I didn't make any of the lists.

Hahahah oh well I blame this on not making enough posts.

Or maybe I just don't look like I'd be good in bed.:biggrin1:

Haha either way I going to work harder now.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm right there with you Hung :3some: (Ok, in my wildest fantasies)

Who wouldn't want to be in bed with Latinoboy9? I'd almost be embarrassed to mention how many times I've pounded my meat looking at your gallery :wank:

Jesus, if it makes you feel better, I would be more than happy to volunteer to test drive your sexual prowess. You are one hot ripped sexy young mo'fucker.