who on LPSG looks like they'd be terrible in bed

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
This is such a pointless thread...almost as pointless as the last one, but who needs to feel put down posting in something like this.. Joke or not, this could be hurtful... come on guys...

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It has nothing to do with your looks, but based on the fact that at least 4 out of every 5 things you say is something self-deprecating, I'm inclined to agree. Confidence counts for a lot.

You made your move, I didn't even notice you passing by. I'll have to get used to picturing you from the opposite direction.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Terrible in bed? I don't know about that but some look as though they might be even better on the floor, sofa, desk, chair, table, balcony, or in the car, bathtub, shower, corner, hallway, office...there is one particular poster i'd like to encounter in his office...

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And yet another LPSG Depreciation Thread. Will they never end?

Seriously...is there any redeeming value in a thread created for people to bash on themselves and others in this very personal manner, using purely unsubstantiable speculation?

Why not go ahead and open up a poll to vote for the ugliest & stupidest members of LPSG while we're at it?

The holidays are over, people...time to stop being depressed. :wink:

...there is one particular poster i'd like to encounter in his office...

:06: Office? But I work from home...

:wink:

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well nobody picked me for the other thread so I evidently belong here. :(

:biggrin1:

Trust me, you're on many of my lists. I just dont publish my lists as I know what it feels like to be left off of lists when so desperately you just want to be recognized. :confused:

I'm sure you're on many lists here besides my own.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me too! Kinda goofy-lookin' (probably won't bother with a face pic; might actually see a colleague on here), and I hate kissing ass just to "create" friendships.