who on LPSG looks like they'd be terrible in bed

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Likewise :rolleyes:.

No way man... you just haven't made a personal connection with anyone strong enough to give you a shout out!!!!!! As smart as you are... you would be AWESOME in bed... and your handsome and well equiped... that thread was interesting... studly dudes like Skull Mason only made a couple of lists and even I only made one (and I'm a dork)... I'll bet you are awesome in the sack Nitro!!!!!! :biggrin1:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is such a pointless thread...almost as pointless as the last one, but who needs to feel put down posting in something like this.. Joke or not, this could be hurtful... come on guys...

Seriously...is there any redeeming value in a thread created for people to bash on themselves and others in this very personal manner, using purely unsubstantiable speculation?

Why not go ahead and open up a poll to vote for the ugliest & stupidest members of LPSG while we're at it?

The holidays are over, people...time to stop being depressed.[/quote]Fully agreed upon--and considering the attacks which already exist, there cannot be a good reason to add more pain.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really dont think anyone on here would be Terrible in bed. They take more of an interest in the matters of sex than the average person.:smile: :cool:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bad sex is better than no sex hands down.

If it is bad sex, stop. Somebody is doing something wrong. Or someone has some issues that need to be addressed. Bad sex happens either because of low affinity for partner,inexperience, out-of sync sex drive, emotional stress, mental stress, life issues, genetics and/or failing openly discuss things with your sex partner about likes and dislikes on things beforehand.

YeaH, iNViSiBLeMaN HaS BeeN KNoWN To Be a CRaSH TeST SeX PaRTNeR. I am not perfect in the sack but I do try to make it fun. Hehehe:smile:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a solution.

I'm going to drive down to Florida during the next LPSG meet...and Im going to rock your world. Then I'll report on how good you were in bed..... once I regain my ability to walk non-cowboy like

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll start this one with yours truly.

Tallguy---

I don't think that you would be a bad sex partner at all. You just have to think "sexy" therefore, you'll be sexy. You are entitled to your sexiness and your sexual feelings. Passion makes you feel alive. Passion breeds enthusiasm.

Man, I am no Abercrombie+Fitch but I am not Jabba the Pizza Hutt either. I am an average Joe. I have sexual feelings. I have sexual urges. I think that I have a great imagination. I know that Henry Rollins, Rusty Joiner, Matt Damon, and Michael C. Hall are straight. They wouldn't recognize me (Of course, I'm invisible.) But I can look. If I have their pictures on my wall, I can appreciate their handsomeness. Kinda like looking out up at the night-time sky--looking at the constellation Orion.
I don't own that constellation. But I can admire it from afar. I can even take a picture of it if I want.

If people consider you a bad candidate for sex, you probably don't want to have sex with those kind of people anyway. You never know who finds you attractive. Maybe you should reconsider those who you are attracted to yet they recoil from you making you feel disappointed. (I have BEEN there before.)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please! Stop fishing, Invisible.

I have seen your picture and you are a handsome man. So you need to just stop. As is Tallgypns. We all have something that is not perfect but that is the human condition. So lets just be kind to each other and perhaps it might rub off...

Tallguy---

I don't think that you would be a bad sex partner at all. You just have to think "sexy" therefore, you'll be sexy. You are entitled to your sexiness and your sexual feelings. Passion makes you feel alive. Passion breeds enthusiasm.

Man, I am no Abercrombie+Fitch but I am not Jabba the Pizza Hutt either. I am an average Joe. I have sexual feelings. I have sexual urges. I think that I have a great imagination. I know that Henry Rollins, Rusty Joiner, Matt Damon, and Michael C. Hall are straight. They wouldn't recognize me (Of course, I'm invisible.) But I can look. If I have their pictures on my wall, I can appreciate their handsomeness. Kinda like looking out up at the night-time sky--looking at the constellation Orion.
I don't own that constellation. But I can admire it from afar. I can even take a picture of it if I want.

If people consider you a bad candidate for sex, you probably don't want to have sex with those kind of people anyway. You never know who finds you attractive. Maybe you should reconsider those who you are attracted to yet they recoil from you making you feel disappointed. (I have BEEN there before.)

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
okay tallguypns, it looks like we're going to have to gang bang you to make you know you are desirable. Guys, take a number, we'll take turns. First 100 on monday, next 100 tuesday, and so on until everybody has had a turn at him.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For sure Lolo Gigolo..mmmm...that man is such an animal that I picture him hanging from ropes, candelabras, ceilings etc and not ever loose his spectacular anaconda, tongue and fingers thrustings inside his ladies friends ..mmmm....cool....he is a show apart.

Yep, my vote goes to him.

Congratulations Lolo, The Terrible! :cool: