Who or what do you fantasize/dream about when having sex?

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
Most people in longterm relationships have very rauncy/hot dirty fantasies when they have sex. What is yours? Do you re-enact the same fantasy? Do the same people show up in the plot? Do you have the same fantasy several times in a week or month?

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's a definite fear of intimacy sign that men think of something else while they're having sex with the woman they "love."

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bette said:
It's a definite fear of intimacy sign that men think of something else while they're having sex with the woman they "love."

Interesting, perhaps your onto something...

I was with a girl for about 5 years, and when we broke up I went on a fucking spree. I was partially trying to fuck away my pain, and partially trying to fuck my way to vengeance. I dunno how many women I was with that I actually had to fantasize about my ex to get me off. And then I left the building in a hurry ala Elvis. Bottom Line: I could have my face buried in their twat and then balls deep but I was never, ever "intimate".

OmahaBeef

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i don't. never have. guess i'm lucky that way:)

Bette said:

seems to me it would come from just not being attracted to the person you're with--not necessarily limited to men...

Hefty

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bette said:

Totally wrong. It is perfectly normal, and perfectly common. Thought is one thing, action is another. Men do it, and women do it. Fantasies are fantasies, and not everybody would want to act them out.

To state that your thoughts "should" only revolve around your partner at all times is, let's face it, moralist. (You are also being hetero-normative, but that's another matter.)

"Fear of intimacy" is a trite and very blunt weapon which is all too often directed towards men in particular, often in a quite cavalier fashion. This is the 21st century: we should be better informed and more considerate than this.

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
Hefty said:
Totally wrong. It is perfectly normal, and perfectly common. Thought is one thing, action is another. Men do it, and women do it. Fantasies are fantasies, and not everybody would want to act them out.

To state that your thoughts "should" only revolve around your partner at all times is, let's face it, moralist. (You are also being hetero-normative, but that's another matter.)

"Fear of intimacy" is a trite and very blunt weapon which is all too often directed towards men in particular, often in a quite cavalier fashion. This is the 21st century: we should be better informed and more considerate than this.

I agree with you.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Why would I be fantasising about doing someone else?

Presumably if I'm shagging somebody it's because I want to, not to use them as a sex toy while I dream of somebody else - thats definatly a fucked up relationship.

Also, thats what you have hands for - it's their job, not your partner's to pleasure you while you dream of something else.

jody

Experimental Member
Media
is it normal to think of other people? i never didn't think about the woman i was fucking.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yorksguyuk said:
Most people in longterm relationships have very rauncy/hot dirty fantasies when they have sex. What is yours? Do you re-enact the same fantasy? Do the same people show up in the plot? Do you have the same fantasy several times in a week or month?

Thats news to me!!My wife and I have been together 15 years.With her 40F tits swinging in my face while she rides me I don't have time to think of anythingelse!:smile:

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i guess i just havent had enough to be that bored yet.
everytime im lucky enough to get lucky.. my mind is completely occupied with what im doing... or trying to do.. lol

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
when I'm having sex, I DO what I fantasize/dream of when I'm not having sex - I'm usually much to busy staying focused on my partner to bring fantasies of others into it, though it has happened on a few occasions that someone else has been on my mind also - but never anyone in particular, perhaps some hot dude I ran into some days before and that I got curious about - but these are the exceptions and it has only happened when the sex has become perhaps a bit routine, and I truly enjoy it more when it does not happen - I like it best when the sex gets real intense, and then I don't really think of anything at all and just loose myself in it...