Who or What Were You in Your Past Life?

Orion69x

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is a fascinating subject in my opinion!
One place that I have visited numerous times where my whole being resonates with mysterious feelings of great familiarity from some ancient time is Chartres Cathedral . I cannot begin to describe the eerie feeling that overtakes me and the strange way in which I relate to everything within approximately several miles of the cathedral. As I approach the cathedral and see its two spires looming on the horizon over the wheatfields, I begin to get chills and my heart begins to palpitate as uncontrolled forces begin to draw me emotionally deep into another place and another time long ago. Inside the cathedral the light coming through the great windows and the air itself create a trance like state where I am not even conscious of what ancient ceremony I am observing and apparently obeying. After my visit, as I walk out of the great doors, and marvel at the flying buttresses, my legs and hands tremble and it is sometime before the emotions created by Chartres are stilled.
Most of my life experiences would strongly suggest that I was a powerful healer or medecin in some prior culture where my spirit may have dwelt...I get strong feelings of having been French and I believe it was about 1000 years ago! There are too many clues for me to begin to enumerate them!
I will mention one in particular that freaks me out and that is that I began dreaming in French before I was conscious of having learned how to speak French! Dreams of an older Gallic culture still come to me from time to time.

I have been to Chartres Cathedral numerous times. I hope you had the opportunity to take the cathedral tour from Malcom Miller, an immense fount of knowledge.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't believe in reincarnation but had a wow moment when I learned that one of the biggest influences in my life died while mom was carrying me.

56404bcf89bab877135788f3cdd713f1.jpg

Synchronicity anyone?;)

ZarbK

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Interesting subject. Europe (and the rest of the world) is full of places that have been inhabited for millennia, it’s not surprising that descendants of europeans transplanted elsewhere and going travelling in the ancestral homeland have strong emotions and feelings of de ja vus. I think it depends on your cultural background where you will feel this.

I myself have experienced it as well in my travels and its a powerful experience.
My family is of Dutch, English, Maltese and eastern euro slavic descent (polish and ukrainian). When I have visited in Holland, England and France it’s evoked those kind of emotions in me. Difficult to describe.
I’m also a big history buff and visiting these places that ive read about for ages is very exciting for me.

All of us have huge ancestral trees which grow exponentially as you go back generations and centuries. This includes people from a wide variety of backgrounds, cultures, and social classes. We all have had slave ancestors for example, somewhere back the line. Some few have descended from nobility, and all from free folk.

The relatively new science of epigenetics is fascinating, because it is now known that we all carry genetic memories from our ancestors, and I think this is what we are feeling.

Another tidbit, the first woman I was intimate with was very spiritual and aware, there were a number of things that she said that were really shocking because there was no way she could have known otherwise. But one thing she said stuck with me, that we’d been together in ancient Egypt...

Personally, I do believe in reincarnation. We have had many lives, in many different contexts, all learning experiences, and we all go back to and come from the source, the one. ‘God’ if you will.

Reactions: tjh1204

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Pretty sure I evolved from the Bonobo. They just wanna kick back and fuck all day.

Totally aware that's not how evolution actually works, but it's a nice thought. Since apes are our evolutionary ancestors, I like to think my particular heritage came from the ones who get their fuck on constantly.

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pretty sure I evolved from the Bonobo. They just wanna kick back and fuck all day.

Totally aware that's not how evolution actually works, but it's a nice thought. Since apes are our evolutionary ancestors, I like to think my particular heritage came from the ones who get their fuck on constantly.

I would still do you if I was a lion or water buffalo

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
structure-of-amoeba.png

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
See, in Glastonbury town, where I'm from, it's a veritable smorgasbord of hippy dippy trippy new age nonsense and there's a fair few peddlers of reincarnation.

Invariably, they're always Cleopatra or Merlin or King Arthur or some chief druid... no-one's ever some misbegotten peasant who died of the pox aged 32, or a young girl who died of tuberculosis... any one of a more statistically likely possibility.

They're always famous, high status or just plain fictional.

*screws up reincarnation and throws it in the bin*

Reactions: halcyondays