Who pee's in the shower?

Me (pee). Gets rid of athletes foot - haven't had it for 15 yrs or so now. ;)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a bit queasy..... I'm gonna start blacklighting the shower before I use it!

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I prefer to pee out-of-doors in the privacy of my own property. Otherwise, I take a leak in the toilet.

But the larger issue is how to keep my dick out of the toilet when I sit to do number two. And after that, how to manage my over-sized tool while enjoying the warm rush of water massaging and cleaning my ass as I sit on the bidet.

When I'm in the US on the ranch I've resorted to putting those flexible shower heads on hoses in all of the bathtubs. I'll take a whiz out side, then after taking a shit and a cursory wipe of the butt, I can at least use the shower head like a bidet when I take my morning shower.

Fortunately, I have house keepers to do the daily cleaning of the bathrooms, regardless where I am.

Thank you Nelly, Rosalia, and Frank.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was another thread on this subject sometime back and I'll post the same thing here... None of you shower pee'ers are invited to my house where a shower might be needed and you are not allowed anywhere near my swimming pool. In terms of the athletes foot issue... Dial Gold soap works like a charm.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't see the big deal TBH. It's sterile and goes down the plughole. I would imagine most people would continue showering for some time after peeing so it would be totally flushed from your feet.

I can't see the big deal TBH. It's sterile and goes down the plughole. I would imagine most people would continue showering for some time after peeing so it would be totally flushed from your feet.
I can't either. :biggrin1:

Who's gonna piss in Nudey's pool...u or me? :wink::tongue:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

jakehudson

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well, me and this guy, for starters

tumblr_l3ipkq7UWj1qbtjlvo1_400.jpg

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Yeah, pretty much. I normally shower for a while so it all gets rinsed away anyhow. Besides, I am in the habit of spraying down the shower with spray cleaner when I finish regardless of whether or not I pee.